July Mushrooms........

Kilteus

If its 10 years old then it is extremely unlikely that it can link your PC. I think your best option would be photos then and then create a slide show from and burn it to a CD  :lol:

Ah. That seems easy enough and almost as effective as a dvd. Now to find something to decay or erode.

Cheers Gaffer! :lol::lol:

Have you found something to decay or erode yet? :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go.

http://www.squidge.org/~praxisters/TBlotr.html

No, not found anything to decay yet.  Thought of finding something to rust perhaps, if not will try some fruit a la Anya Gallacio!

OMG !! :P

Mother would have a field day with the pippin pics B):D

LMAO!!! :P:P;)

We've had many a field day with that site!! hehehe........ :blink:

Kilt. Sorry hun. Missed you again. Had very long lecture in which we had to watch a very old film, Metropolis. Didn't have Sean or Lij in it dammit! :wub: Working tonight so will text later. Miss ya. xxx

Chris. Coach ticket sorted via your website so look out for much dosh??? :wub: He he. Only kidding. Bet you don't get much commission, but every little helps. See ya soon. xx

Kilt. Sorry hun. Missed you again. Had very long lecture in which we had to watch a very old film, Metropolis. Didn't have Sean or Lij in it dammit! :lol: Working tonight so will text later. Miss ya. xxx

Aww no. Ah well, I was getting worried last night when you didn't text! ;) My phone has been buggerin up recently :lol: I just sent you a text, but I don't know if it sent cos my phone switched itself off halfway through sending and won't go back on again. Not that you'll even read this, cos you're in London! :lol:

Metropolis - not seen it. Hehe, a taste of film studies - having to watch random old films :D:lol:

'Speak' to you later!

Miss you, but not long now :P:D XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Kilt. Sorry hun. Missed you again. Had very long lecture in which we had to watch a very old film, Metropolis. Didn't have Sean or Lij in it dammit! :P Working tonight so will text later. Miss ya. xxx

Chris. Coach ticket sorted via your website so look out for much dosh??? :o He he. Only kidding. Bet you don't get much commission, but every little helps. See ya soon. xx

We get about 5% commission, but every little helps fuel our coollection ;):P;)

Hi Kilt. :lol::lol: No, I didn't get the message the other night when the phone switched off. Is it ok now?

Been trying on stuff for the party. Nothing fits. All too big, I've lost too much weight. :lol:

I'm now trying to do the slide thing. Not got anything to decay yet so thought of melting some wax. I've done a copy of one of my paintings in wax on to glass and I've stood it in front of a candle. Hope it melts away, so I can take pictures at random intervals. :yoda:

Orli! A whole week to go. :D

Chris - 5%? Wow, I just made you a whole 70p!!!! ;):lol::lol:

LOL!!! Ah well that's 70p towards an action figure or auto :firedevil:

Oh stoopid brick of a phone :firedevil: It's temperamental. It's fine at the moment though, touch WOOD (mwahahahahaha yes please :firedevil: ).

What about that black dress, does that not fit? More shopping for you then, heh heh!!! :wub::wub:

Yeah the wax thing should work, as long as you remember to take the pics! :wub:

AAAAAAHHHHH ONE WEEK!!!! :wub::D

Hi Kilt. :P:D No, I didn't get the message the other night when the phone switched off. Is it ok now?

Been trying on stuff for the party. Nothing fits. All too big, I've lost too much weight. :firedevil:

I'm now trying to do the slide thing. Not got anything to decay yet so thought of melting some wax. I've done a copy of one of my paintings in wax on to glass and I've stood it in front of a candle. Hope it melts away, so I can take pictures at random intervals. :firedevil:

Orli! A whole week to go. :wub:

Chris - 5%? Wow, I just made you a whole 70p!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Every little helps :P:D