Talk/photo shoot schedule LFCC 2012 (additions 6th July)

Chris Judge, Ben Browder and Hayden Panattiere...Can you help please :)

According to my super spreadsheet schedule, Chris is between 9:30-9:40 (non-costume), Hayden between 10:05-10:50, Ben between 10:10-10:40.

Chris' costume shoot is between 13:20-13:50

• Like 1

i have paid for and recieved my ticket for chris judge in costume does that mean i will defintly get a photo shoot done

if you have a ticket you will get a photo, provided you are there at the right time of course.

Edited by Rockstar6662

Chris Judge, Ben Browder and Hayden Panattiere...Can you help please :)

Sorry, but as Rockstar has posted this is not going to work out. All three shoots are outside of your timeframe.

Last minute changes can happen of course, but all three is highly unlikely.

Talks B - SAT

Intergalactic Voyages of DnA - 4.35pm-5.20pm

If you don't mind me asking, what on Earth happened to this?

Abnett and Lanning had been listed as attendees for ages, and we showed up with things for them to sign, but there was no sign of them. At the sales and organisers desk they said they didn't know, but when we spoke to a guy in Talks B he told us they'd be with the other comic artists when they arrived (and gave us directions), and explained that he understood some comic guests were in a heathrow hotel, and the M4 was causing problems. Seemed reasonable, so we set about our business and kept checking in on the comic guests area throughout the day.

We checked multiple times, but they never appeared. By fluke, Andy Lanning actually posted on twitter in the afternoon about SDCC, and when asked if he was at LFCC because he was listed for a talk, he confirmed he and Dan were not in attendence. After seeing this we skipped the talk (we knew it wouldn't be on), but I am curious what anyone who showed up was actually told.

If Abnett and Lanning weren't actually in attendence, why did nobody at the event itself seem to know this?

Hi, I have three potential conflicts

Karl 12:00 - 13:00 (1 hour) need to buy ticket

Jewel 12:30 - 13:00 (30 mins) ticket 34

Gates 12:45 - 13:00 (15 mins only!) ticket 3

How would I go about making all 3 photo shoots possible on three different studios in this short time?

I am a total newbie to LFCC. I was hoping to get a photoshoot with Hayden tomorrow, but I am not sure if I have left it too late. Can they be bought on the day?? Does anyone know if it is sold out?!!

I tried called LFCC thursday and friday during the day and nobody answered, Olympia's phone number is awful and nobody picks up either.

Tried emailling, tried tweeting, nothing!

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Hi Guys,

I just got back from the event today and had an amazing time! I arrived there at 9am, and Queue took 1 hour to get to the 'Pay on the door'. You will need to do the same for upgrades. I only wanted to get a photoshoot with Hayden out of anything for the whole day, and let me tell you, 1 hour Queue, then 1 hour Queue to buy photoshoot tickets for Hayden, and then 1 hour Queue to get in to take your photo with Hayden.

Since Hayden is doing a shoot at 10:05am tomorrow, you are really pushing for time if you havent got tickets already, and most likely will miss it unless you Queue up at Olympia at 7am! Sorry!

They are not sold out for Sunday, but you will need to be there EXTRA early for any kind of shot!

Hi everyone, I'm another newbie!

My friend and I have standard entry tickets for tomorrow, but she has a photoshoot just after 10am.

I know we need to join the 'pay on the day' queue and upgrade, but what time do you roughly think we should join the queue in order to make her photoshoot time?

The earliest we can really get there is just before 9am...so that gives us a little over an hour to queue/upgrade/get in. Do you think that's enough time?

I'd be really grateful for any advice - I know it's a difficult thing to predict!

Thanks.

Hi

This relates to my reply above too. You would need to be there at least 8am or 7am to get any chance of getting a photoshoot for 10am. Queues are ridiculously long inside, as well as out!

Sorry!

Whoa! Thanks so much for the advice. My friend already has a pre-paid photoshoot ticket, so hopefully that cuts down on the queuing time as she won't need to purchase one.

We literally just need to upgrade and manage to get in.

So 8am it is, I suppose! Thanks again.

You're very welcome. And enjoy! You should be fine. The photoshoot lasts 1 hour in itself as she is really popular, and they will try to get everyone in. :-)

I don't know if I'm posting this question in the right place, but is there a thread where people can post their photo's for others to see? In previous years I've enjoyed looking at other fan's photo's but haven't seen any posted so far this year.

Highlight of the day for me personally was Danielle Harris, who was very chatty and friendly and took time to talk and pose for a photo. I think I'm a little bit in love! :wub2: