Talk/photo shoot schedule LFCC 2012 (additions 6th July)

• Moderators

Quick question sorry if it's silly I've never been before.

1. If I go up tomorrow can I upgrade my tickets to early entry for Sunday?

2. Can I get tickets for Sundays events paid and free?

3. How quickly do the free talks usually sell out?

1. I'm not 100% sure, possibly.

2. You can get tickets for paid talks and photoshoots for Sunday. Free talk tickets will only be given out on the day.

3. Many/most of them don't, and if one does it is impossible to predict how early this will be.

2. You can get tickets for paid talks and photoshoots for Sunday. Free talk tickets will only be given out on the day.

3. Many/most of them don't, and if one does it is impossible to predict how early this will be.

Thank you very much!!!

One last question, although I expect you wont be able to tell... Sorry to be faffy :WINCE: Do you think there will still be photoshoot tickets for Chris Judge in costume on Sunday?

• Moderators

Thank you very much!!!

One last question, although I expect you wont be able to tell... Sorry to be faffy :WINCE: Do you think there will still be photoshoot tickets for Chris Judge in costume on Sunday?

Sorry, no idea. Depends how many people buy one tomorrow. Don't believe they sold out tonight but I didn't go check when I left at 9, so...

Edited by etmuse

Thank you very much!!!

Sorry, no idea. Depends how many people buy one tomorrow. Don't believe they sold out tonight but I didn't go check when I left at 9, so...

Thats cool thank you anyway :D

Thank you very much!!!

I did check when I left and they were not sold out.

Thank you very much!!!

I did check when I left and they were not sold out.

Thank you. I'm not going up today as money won't let me... So I will keep my fingers crossed there are still some tomorrow!!!

I am a total newbie to LFCC. I was hoping to get a photoshoot with Hayden tomorrow, but I am not sure if I have left it too late. Can they be bought on the day?? Does anyone know if it is sold out?!!

I tried called LFCC thursday and friday during the day and nobody answered, Olympia's phone number is awful and nobody picks up either.

Tried emailling, tried tweeting, nothing!

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Hi everyone, I'm another newbie!

My friend and I have standard entry tickets for tomorrow, but she has a photoshoot just after 10am.

I know we need to join the 'pay on the day' queue and upgrade, but what time do you roughly think we should join the queue in order to make her photoshoot time?

The earliest we can really get there is just before 9am...so that gives us a little over an hour to queue/upgrade/get in. Do you think that's enough time?

I'd be really grateful for any advice - I know it's a difficult thing to predict!

Thanks.

Hey Guys

I took a photo with Hayden and Mickie (Sat 7th July) - Today, and ordered it to be sent home to me as it was taking ages to print, and seeing as I was at the back of the line for those shoots, I knew I would have to wait atleast 4 hours!

Do you guys know when it will be posted and how long it will take?

Thanks

Umer

I am a total newbie to LFCC. I was hoping to get a photoshoot with Hayden tomorrow, but I am not sure if I have left it too late. Can they be bought on the day?? Does anyone know if it is sold out?!!

I tried called LFCC thursday and friday during the day and nobody answered, Olympia's phone number is awful and nobody picks up either.

Hi Guys,

I just got back from the event today and had an amazing time! I arrived there at 9am, and Queue took 1 hour to get to the 'Pay on the door'. You will need to do the same for upgrades. I only wanted to get a photoshoot with Hayden out of anything for the whole day, and let me tell you, 1 hour Queue, then 1 hour Queue to buy photoshoot tickets for Hayden, and then 1 hour Queue to get in to take your photo with Hayden.

Since Hayden is doing a shoot at 10:05am tomorrow, you are really pushing for time if you havent got tickets already, and most likely will miss it unless you Queue up at Olympia at 7am! Sorry!

They are not sold out for Sunday, but you will need to be there EXTRA early for any kind of shot!

My friend and I have standard entry tickets for tomorrow, but she has a photoshoot just after 10am.

I know we need to join the 'pay on the day' queue and upgrade, but what time do you roughly think we should join the queue in order to make her photoshoot time?

The earliest we can really get there is just before 9am...so that gives us a little over an hour to queue/upgrade/get in. Do you think that's enough time?

I'd be really grateful for any advice - I know it's a difficult thing to predict!

Thanks.

Hi

This relates to my reply above too. You would need to be there at least 8am or 7am to get any chance of getting a photoshoot for 10am. Queues are ridiculously long inside, as well as out!

Sorry!

Hi Guys,

I just got back from the event today and had an amazing time! I arrived there at 9am, and Queue took 1 hour to get to the 'Pay on the door'. You will need to do the same for upgrades. I only wanted to get a photoshoot with Hayden out of anything for the whole day, and let me tell you, 1 hour Queue, then 1 hour Queue to buy photoshoot tickets for Hayden, and then 1 hour Queue to get in to take your photo with Hayden.

Since Hayden is doing a shoot at 10:05am tomorrow, you are really pushing for time if you havent got tickets already, and most likely will miss it unless you Queue up at Olympia at 7am! Sorry!

They are not sold out for Sunday, but you will need to be there EXTRA early for any kind of shot!

Thanks.

Hi

This relates to my reply above too. You would need to be there at least 8am or 7am to get any chance of getting a photoshoot for 10am. Queues are ridiculously long inside, as well as out!

Sorry!

Whoa! Thanks so much for the advice. My friend already has a pre-paid photoshoot ticket, so hopefully that cuts down on the queuing time as she won't need to purchase one.

We literally just need to upgrade and manage to get in.

So 8am it is, I suppose! Thanks again.

For those people going tomorrow (Sunday) from experience Saturday is the main day so is extremely busy where Sunday's are less busy so ques may be less long I've always turned up on the day about 9 am and got in almost straight away as I'm in a wheelchair but when I've gone past the ques they've not been too long. If you've got a photo shoot tell a crew member they might be able to help you.

hi i have 2 tickets for photoshoot with chris judge tomorrow and was told i could upgrade them to the photoshoot with chris in costume..... i will not be there till 11am entry what happens if i get in there 2 exchange them and his photoshoot is sold out????

You can change them as you were told prior. But if the costume shoot is sold out an upgrade will not be possible. If it should be sold out and you miss the early shoot speak to crew at the photo area. Today they got Chris back for a reshoot as well.