Do you think i can do?

I've heard how some Photoshoots start around 9:30am(?)

For your own peace of mind, I'd say go for early entry unless any mods can say otherwise.

Also, at the moment we don't know what times the photoshoots with people are going to be.

• Moderators

I'd say it doesn't just come down to how busy a guest is, but also how long they take with each fan too. That's another thing we just can't predict.

I always recommend early entry to anyone if possible, even just for peace of mind. Obviously if money is that tight then yes, you still stand a very good shot of getting them all.

Personally? I doubt any of these Guests will be very busy, apart from Zach and Alex - but thats just my opinion.

Goonies/Indiana Jones and Breakfast Club/Weird Science all very popular with people of a certain age ;)

Without knowing how many people will be looking for VTs for a particular guest it's difficult to say in advance.

It could be worth opting for the early entry to give your 2 hours advantage It will depend on when the photoshoots fall, but could be the difference between you feeling rushed and leaving earlier

I think I remember last year. Security that day were shocking, we queued up where we were supposed to queue up... Then security told us to move around the corner... Then told us to move into the carpark area and then about the whole population of London (which is what it looked like) was herded like cattle.

Only at this point did Jason tell us the right place to stand.

But it was still a nutty day.

I think I remember last year. Security that day were shocking, we queued up where we were supposed to queue up... Then security told us to move around the corner... Then told us to move into the carpark area and then about the whole population of London (which is what it looked like) was herded like cattle.

I think that was EMS '11 wasn't it?

I think that was EMS '11 wasn't it?

Now you mention it. I think it was, but it was still the same system. I didnt have early entry that day but remembered how nuts the queues were.

Well what about someone like me who is at the other end of the scale. I'm going mainly to just meet a few people and it's for fun.I'm not big on autographs or collecting so with the announcement of the TNA wrestlers that's just an extra bonus for me. I've looked and looked over the list of guests for some time now and oddly enough......2 of the surefire guests ill be meeting will be the TNA wrestlers. Them and Danielle Harris, im not saying i wont backtrack and focus on other guests on the day, I might get giddy and change my mind completely but the way I'm thinking now? 2 of the people I'm focused on meeting are last minute additions.

So now my top list of people to meet has changed quite a bit. So now I need to make a decision on whether to get early bird tickets and if these guests are going to busy all day or could i get away with just paying the normal rate and going in at the standard opening time. I don't know? It's certainly something to think about and who knows, there could be more last minute guests that I end up really liking and my way of thinking could change again.