Need some help...

Hi, this is the first time I've been to anything like this...Coming from Scotland to meet Hayden Panettiere. I've got a photoshoot and her talk booked, but I just want to know that if I wanted to buy another photo with her, could I do that on the Saturday that i'm there? ..if i wanted a second photo with her.

Also, I'm guessing for autographs you just queue and pay on the day...should I bring something to get signed or do you's think there'll be loads of Hayden merch? Well excited for this, Hayden's hot haha. Would appreciate any advice or what to do on the Saturday I'm there. Also have a photoshoot booked with Holly Marie Combs.

Cheers.

Yes, you can buy the second photo on a day.

There will be photos provided for the autographs and also the dealers in the dealers area usually do have a decent supply of pictures for all guests attending. So if you don't have your heart set on a special picture I am sure you will find something. You indeed pay for autographs on the day.

What to do on Saturda... you mean in your spare time? Just wonder around and enjoy the surroundings. Seeing this is your first time you'll find a lot to discover.

• Like 1

@ Michael Wardlaw have you already booked your entry ticket also? if not you may want to consider that :coolthumb: may I recommend arriving at the show before the start time as there will be big queues to get in - both for people buying tickets on the day and people who have pre-purchased a ticket (obviously people who already have tickets will get in slightly faster)

if you haven't already then definately read the FAQ / Guide http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=74405

you will need to get VTs (see FAQ) for both guests and as QS says, while waiting for your numbers to come up, there will be talks to watch (free talks still need a ticket due to limited seating - see FAQ), merchandise/dealers to oogle over, people in costume to admire and the batman car and many other things! :smile:

enjoy your 1st show! and try to think of a Q / line for when you meet your guests :coolthumb:

surfy sah xx

• Like 1

@ Michael Wardlaw have you already booked your entry ticket also? if not you may want to consider that :coolthumb: may I recommend arriving at the show before the start time as there will be big queues to get in - both for people buying tickets on the day and people who have pre-purchased a ticket (obviously people who already have tickets will get in slightly faster)

if you haven't already then definately read the FAQ / Guide http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=74405

you will need to get VTs (see FAQ) for both guests and as QS says, while waiting for your numbers to come up, there will be talks to watch (free talks still need a ticket due to limited seating - see FAQ), merchandise/dealers to oogle over, people in costume to admire and the batman car and many other things! :smile:

enjoy your 1st show! and try to think of a Q / line for when you meet your guests :coolthumb:

surfy sah xx

what will be a good time to be there before its gets really busy it in the queue (i have an early entry ticket)?

Edited by xxc

surfy sah xx

Thanks for the info...I have an early entry ticket..do you reckon I should get there before 9am too? :)