How much can I do in a day with Gold?

Hi

This will be my second time at LFCC though going gold this time.

Would it be possible to do 7 photoshoots, 2 talks and get 10 autographs between 9-5 with the Gold ticket or am I being too ambtious?

Thanks for any views.

Hi

Would it be possible to do 7 photoshoots, 2 talks and get 10 autographs between 9-5 with the Gold ticket or am I being too ambtious?

Thanks for any views.

If you plan your days well, you can do quite a lot. I had 12 photoshoots on the Staurday last year, attended 1 talk and the auction and still met the 20 actors I wanted autographs from. Going Gold is brilliant as I'd never have done all that in one day otherwise.

You do need to plan your day though.

Hi

Thanks for any views.

Having Gold should allow you to join the BACK of any existing autograph queue without needing a Virtual Ticket if it's in operation. That alone should save you enough time to get round to doing pretty much everything you have planned, but always try to plan for any unexpected delays. At which point it's best to think who you really want to meet the most and go from there. Jason and Co will ALWAYS try to plan and time things fairly so you can get what you need throught the day. Crew will always be happy to help you to their best ability too.

Hope you have an enjoyable day when you arrive. :smile:

You should be fine. The only problem you may come across is if any of your photoshoots clash with a talk, you may have to leave it and come back. Although if they are paid talks these are usually later in day after the photoshoots.

I'd definitely make a plan for the day once the talk/photoshoot times are posted though. Although it often proves difficult, I list and get my autographs in order of importance (to me) so my MUST haves are first. Just incase I don't get everything done I've at least got the most important ones to me.

I managed to get around 20-25 autographs on the saturday (it was different popularity on the guests, but many busy ones), + 9 photoshoots, with (3 of them clashing at the same time) I managed to see perhaps 10 min of Karen Gillan Talk and the Sylvester Mccoy talk.

All this in one day :)

Plan the day by having all your choices of guests written down. Then keep a lookout for shorter queues, sometimes a guest is very busy during the day and sometimes, they are not :)

I was an eventful day, but I never felt I had to rush back and forth (only during the photoshootclash)

You should be fine. The only problem you may come across is if any of your photoshoots clash with a talk, you may have to leave it and come back. Although if they are paid talks these are usually later in day after the photoshoots.

I'd definitely make a plan for the day once the talk/photoshoot times are posted though. Although it often proves difficult, I list and get my autographs in order of importance (to me) so my MUST haves are first. Just incase I don't get everything done I've at least got the most important ones to me.

Completely agree. I drew up a priority schedule of photos, autos and talks I wanted to see last year because there was so much good stuff that I had to plan everything very carefully, but I managed to do everything bar one talk, which clashed with too many other things. I'd have been stuffed without my Gold ticket, though - it was brilliant having that!