Star Wars guests?

I really want LFCC to bring Carrie back. In fact I asked Jason at the last event when was Carrie coming back and his response was "soon". So a bit vague then but hopefully soon means LFCC '12!

Yep would love Carrie and her gaffer tape stories back

Showmasters have brought us some excellent Star Wars guests over the last 10 years from some of the bigger names like Carrie Fisher and Billy Dee Williams to a range of supporting cast members.

I'm sure they will continue to bring more Star Wars guests, but they do also have the Elstree Empire Day event on 5th May.

They have been good in getting the big names over, although I really want them to bring Carrie back. She is due a trip to a UK con and it would be great if Jason could get her to the LFCC.

I can't see these types of big name Star Wars guests being at the Empire Day. I'm sure Jason will have good signers at that event but I would imagine that someone like Carrie, Mark or Billy Dee would be doing a LFCC rather than the Empire Day type events.

I really want LFCC to bring Carrie back. In fact I asked Jason at the last event when was Carrie coming back and his response was "soon". So a bit vague then but hopefully soon means LFCC '12!

Carrie Fisher AND Gillian Anderson at the same event? Cripes! Thats the kind of thing Fangirls/boys can only Dream about :)

So Carrie will be coming back at some point? I'm hoping so, will be fab to meet her.

They have been good in getting the big names over, although I really want them to bring Carrie back. She is due a trip to a UK con and it would be great if Jason could get her to the LFCC.

I can't see these types of big name Star Wars guests being at the Empire Day. I'm sure Jason will have good signers at that event but I would imagine that someone like Carrie, Mark or Billy Dee would be doing a LFCC rather than the Empire Day type events.

From the looks of it it doesnt seem that the big name guests will be at the Empire Day, when I first saw this announced I thought there would be some well known names and why I was poised by the keyboard ready to order, order, order! (Part of it was the idea of stepping onto hallowed ground i.e. Elstree Studios (but thats only because I'm a huge Film buff and of course a Mega Star Wars and Indiana Jones Fan).

Would be nice to see Carrie, Mark or Billy Dee there - I definitely do not expect to see Harrison there for the obvious reason (that I've stated elsewhere on this forum i.e. being a private person, charging around £250 for a signature etc).

But Empire Day looks like its going to be one of those Geektastic days :)

• 2 weeks later...