Cosplay!

Jemma

Gonna get this started early so we can go all out.

Anyone started planning yet? Ive been going through my movie companions to costumes i wanna do before its all over.

Im thinking of doing a denali coven cosplay possibly friday night....in need of coven members but i cant decide if i wanna do Kate or tanya. Most likely kate cos its so different to rosalie which is my normal.

Gotta pull out rosalie bridesmaid dress again.

But at this point im just brainstorming ..i dont wanna be throwing an outfit together 2 days before the events again that was stressful to say the least lol

I've been talking to Sam about this. I'm trying to find a pattern for a dress similar to either Irina or Tanya! Irina is easier I think but I had Tanya in my head before ET7. My hair is already a similar dirty blond colour! I wish they'd release some pics from BD Pt2 so we can see what costumes come in to play.

Gonna get this started early so we can go all out.

Anyone started planning yet? Ive been going through my movie companions to costumes i wanna do before its all over.

Im thinking of doing a denali coven cosplay possibly friday night....in need of coven members but i cant decide if i wanna do Kate or tanya. Most likely kate cos its so different to rosalie which is my normal.

Gotta pull out rosalie bridesmaid dress again.

But at this point im just brainstorming ..i dont wanna be throwing an outfit together 2 days before the events again that was stressful to say the least lol

I'm always planning love. We are definitely doing Wedding again!!

By the time of ET8 I should have:

Twilight:

Kitchen Scene

New moon:

Promo/vote

Blue coat

Birthday party

Volterra

Eclipse:

Promo

Battle

Breaking dawn:

First scene with Alice in xD

Wedding

The two I definitely want to do are wedding and blue coat. Not sure about the others yet, I'll wait until party theme :P

Thinking about it, I still have a couple of Alice cosplay outfits here that I haven't worn yet. Sooo maybe Alice but I am so getting that wig under control with hairspray this time if I do ha ha! Tempted to do a non twi cosplay and go as Clary again heh heh.

Thinking about it, I still have a couple of Alice cosplay outfits here that I haven't worn yet. Sooo maybe Alice but I am so getting that wig under control with hairspray this time if I do ha ha! Tempted to do a non twi cosplay and go as Clary again heh heh.

Which Alice costumes? :D

Which Alice costumes? :D

New Moon birthday and Eclipse promo pic. Actually, I also have a Bella cosplay outfit that I haven't worn yet either. Hmmm decisions, decisions.

Which Alice costumes? :DZ

New Moon birthday and Eclipse promo pic. Actually, I also have a Bella cosplay outfit that I haven't worn yet either. Hmmm decisions, decisions.

Awesome :D I have those too :) I'm doing Alice bridesmaid :))

Okay so the denali coven is these lovely vamps.

Im already starting to plan kates dress...any ideas on the necklace? is it the denali crest?

640px-The_denali_coven.png

p196_jpg_scaled500.jpg

I dunno if this is any help but the Denali's wore Swarovski jewlery to the wedding! there's no mention of the necklace though.

http://en.twilightpoison.com/2011/11/24/th...ing-new-stills/