Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - ANTHONY HEAD

It's got on the main website a price for the photoshoot but it's not in the shop yet <_<
It's in the online shop now.

will he be doing photo shoots saturday and sunday?
Sunday only currently. Not every guest does both days.

I hope he does a photo shoot on Saturday too as I can't stay for Sunday. If not then so be it, I won't get one and hope he makes it to another event in the future!

i really want a picture with tony but am only coming on the Saturday. What are the chances of adding an extra shoot on the sat? He and holly are the only people i want to get pics with :-(

Me too i suspect a lot of us are only going on Saturday it seems like its going to be the busiest day so would be good if this can be arranged as Tony has a lot of fans.

I can only make the Sunday....so heres hopeing he can do both days! Does anyone know when photo's go on sale for him? :)

I hope he does do a Saturday session. I can't afford to go on Sunday as well. I have already pre-paid for some items for Saturday. Also my friends are only going Saturday.

Edited by alias-syd3

Yeah i agree also, wont be attending on the Sunday so would be heartbroken if Anthony doesent do a shoot on the Saturday :D

Edited by Zak-J

As I mentioned earlier not every guest takes part in a photo shoot on each day. However it is always possible that a Saturday shoot will be added at a later date. It just depends on various things, the guest, space in the schedule, etc. We will just have to wait and see :D

Fingers crossed for a shoot on Saturday too! Cannot afford to attend both days unless I absolutely need to, and he's not one that would make me pay out for a second day

Not all guests do photo shoots on both days, but it is possible one may be added.

I really hope that they will add a shoot on saturday, i'm not able to do it on sunday, sadly :D

but well, still have the opportinity to meet him for an autograph on saturday too :)

can't wait