Shawn Michaels WWE Hall of Famer

Swinny

Im sure this would be an extremely popular guest if it was at all possible. I know he is doing independant bookings and was scheduled to do a guest signing this year but had to pull out due to comitment conflicts.

anyone else like to see this guest or any wrestler edge, hitman, kevin nash, scott hall etc

Im sure this would be an extremely popular guest if it was at all possible. I know he is doing independant bookings and was scheduled to do a guest signing this year but had to pull out due to comitment conflicts.

anyone else like to see this guest or any wrestler edge, hitman, kevin nash, scott hall etc

I can't imagine him attending many smallfry events, but I really wish he would. I'd love to shake that guy's hand tbh.

I can't imagine him attending many smallfry events, but I really wish he would. I'd love to shake that guy's hand tbh.

He was goin to do 1pw event at doncaster so London Film and Comic Con prob a big step up im sure he'd make enough money from photo shoots and signings to make it worth the trip

• 2 weeks later...

I agree he is my favourite - wanted to go to the other event but timing was off and then they had problems as a company so it was cancelled.

Please bring him over im sure you will get the loads of people would like to meet him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...