• More than £100
    • More than £200
    • More than £300
    • More than £400
    • More than £500
    • More than £600
    • More than £700
    • Daren't even add it up!

I think I spent ?15 (one hundred and fiftenn) on autographs, nothing on food as I knew it would be a rip-off. Trains in total were about fifty quid.

BTW I wish it was ninty-five quid I spent on autographs, Adam West was a waste of time - I was very disappointed.

Edited by nicky

I went with the intention of spending around £50 on Red Dwarf Autographs but ended up spending over £100 (not including travel) on more autographs (Levar, Brent and Claudia) I also bought a Star Trek Print, so all in all I spent a lot more than I anticipated.

You guys are freakin rich :D I spent only £30 on autos (like a record for me) but then had to buy LOTR Monopoly - bringing my total to £50. And then we went shopping to Oxford Street and I spent more, so maybe £80 in total.

No not rich, just stupid. :D

Between me and my daughter we spend around £250 - £120 on autographs, £40 on travelling, £50 on entrance and talk tickets and the rest on food and stuff from the stalls :o

Eogwyn - I looked out for you but didn't see you around :o

I spent £180, not including ticket for the talk. I guess that's OK really!

Darthfrede - would that be the auction that Andy as Gollum did? I was only there for the Saturday auction. I nearly wet my pants laughing. Smeagol - "Going once, going twice, going three times a lady, and I luuuuuurve yooooooou"! B);) And a kiss from Tom for £50!!! :lol: What did they auction on the Sunday?

Kilty xxxxxxxxx

Between me and my daughter we spend around £250 - £120 on autographs, £40 on travelling, £50 on entrance and talk tickets and the rest on food and stuff from the stalls  :o

Eogwyn - I looked out for you but didn't see you around :o

I spent £180, not including ticket for the talk. I guess that's OK really!

Darthfrede - would that be the auction that Andy as Gollum did? I was only there for the Saturday auction. I nearly wet my pants laughing. Smeagol - "Going once, going twice, going three times a lady, and I luuuuuurve yooooooou"! :D:lol: And a kiss from Tom for £50!!! :lol: What did they auction on the Sunday?

Kilty xxxxxxxxx

Yes I kept wondering where you were - I was wearing my FotF badge but I didn't see anyone else with one :P I'll try and post a photo of me in the FotF thread (but it'll probably break the computer :o ) :lol: