Did you meet any of the Stargate Cast

cat_b

David..

I gotta ask!!

The animated picture you got...

WHAT IS GOING ON THERE??? :P

Is that you??? i have starred on the animation several times and just laughed my A** off.. :P

You dont by any chance have a larger movie of it???? :P

You Rock!

JW

Daniel

met them both on Saturday too - they were both great!!! Toni was looking closely at my forum name badge too, had to explain that one too him!!

went to the talk on sunday - pretty cwl although even though I had the digi cam on full zoom, the pics didn't come out so well! oh well! was great, can't wait to meet corin at c5 ;)

xx

• 2 weeks later...

If you are generally interested in meeting other people that have been in Stargate as guest actors, don't forget that both Sarah Douglas and Robert Picardo have been in episodes of the show.

Sarah was in Tok'ra Parts 1 and 2 in S3 and Robert has been in a couple of episodes in S7 and is rumoured to be coming back in S8.

Both are also appearing at C5 as you've probably noticed.

Elaine :P

I can't wait to meet Robert Picardo because i am just begin to find the wonders that is Voyager and he was so good in Stargate!!!

Just wondered did anybody get pics that they could show coz i've only seen hobbits, other lotr and red dwarf people so far!!!! just wondered!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Well i've met suanne braun and jay avecone at different con's, i don't know if robert england was in stargate but i know he's been in charmed and babylon 5, (charmed was on living tv and i have the episode of b5 grey 17 is missing on video.) and suanne is lovely, if anybody wants a tok'ra liason for the weekend look no further, i'm gonna be wearing my costume on the friday and possibly the sunday, saturday is my elven day.lol so look out or a redheaded tok'ra possibly with glasses possibly without depends on if the optitians get their act together. :lol: