so what time are people turning up

Guest linka

I'm, there now you bunch of cheeses!!!!!! I love internet cafes!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA MIAYGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if you get the early bird I doubt they will turn up to sign autographs before 11am anyway. Going on past milton keynes debacles they get there an hour later.

Ahh the weather, oh look it's orlando bloom (for free)!NEH!

Edited by Kont Darko

If people read this in time didn't you guys read the thing posted about the vertual queing thing there doing at this event where you get a ticket with a number then are free to wander till your ticket number is called. Anyway from my house all things going as planned its gona take me 1-1half hours to get there from my house by train. So I should be there 8-8.30 but seeings as some of you are so earger to get there cants say I blame you. I might get the earlier train. I just want to know how many people are going to get there before 9 and how much sooner before. SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW. :lol::D:P

Well i'm only goin sunday but i'm getting the 5 o clock train lmao :P:D

Should be at kings cross for 7.15 so guess i'll be at wembley bout 8 ish

There will be people there that early right :lol: After C4 i wanna make sure i'm there early

When I went to Buddy Christ I didnt think much of there being any major que to get in for the earlybird people but boy was I wrong.Granted its run by different people but, before they started letting people in I had lost track of where the back of the que was. Seeing how many eager LOTR and ST people are going to this event myself included, Im taking no any chances. I suppose its really only those people out there who are only going one of the two days not both thant need to think about this. The other reason I going early is because I want to go to two talks where tickets are free and will only be available on the day :D

Hoping to get there at about 9 *fingers crossed* honestly the plane couldn't be delayed, it is like the second one to take off tomorrow...*mutters reassurances to self* its not easy jet, you should be fine, its not easy jet.... ^_^

I'm hoping to get there between 8 and 8.30am. Will there be some kind of photo opportunity available? Plus I'm not sure who to go with, I'm not even sure if my dad would be willing to leave the house at 7.20am. it only takes me 20mins to get there. :blush:

''I can't carry the ring for you Mr.Frodo, but I can carry you, come on!''