6.10 The Girl Who Waited

PoTtHeAdWhOvIaN

i got to say the doctor shouldnt of lied to older amy and rory wont forgive him now

it was the only way he could see to save her as she was when they lost her.

I think rory will, but he hates him for it, rory knows it was the only way, but hates it and doesnt want to be like the doctor, so that might come back, not wanting to travel anymore. but I think the doc will make that choice on there behalf and leave them before he destroys them. of course he will pop in from time to time and they will have further adventures, but I think the doc will leave them before he turns them into him as it were or worse gets them killed.

Also, need to watch it again but didn't the Doctor say once again about 'No regenerations'???? That's why he could not go out...?

he couldnt go out cos the virus attacks species with 2 hearts, deadly, why this means he cant regenerate and he knows this prior who knows.

yep this is annoying me in this series, there is the cheapness of being able to regenerate just by being born in a tardis.

then every other ep when the doc is in danger we get a no regeneration or regeneration disabeled (without any explination as to how or why) so to make it seem more dramatic where as its just a lazy annoying cheat to me. its not needed.

its much better stated like in classic, regeneration isnt a guarentee, or eccleston, you never know what your gonna get, its quite dodgy, dangerous.

not the docs in touble and he says "oh just in case it gets bad i cant regenerate this ep, how i know this dont ask lol. but doesnt it make it more exciting? heh? heh?" arghh silly, annoying.

Edited by timelord81r

Also, need to watch it again but didn't the Doctor say once again about 'No regenerations'???? That's why he could not go out...?

he couldnt go out cos the virus attacks species with 2 hearts, deadly, why this means he cant regenerate and he knows this prior who knows.

yep this is annoying me in this series, there is the cheapness of being able to regenerate just by being born in a tardis.

then every other ep when the doc is in danger we get a no regeneration or regeneration disabeled (without any explination as to how or why) so to make it seem more dramatic where as its just a lazy annoying cheat to me. its not needed.

its much better stated like in classic, regeneration isnt a guarentee, or eccleston, you never know what your gonna get, its quite dodgy, dangerous.

not the docs in touble and he says "oh just in case it gets bad i cant regenerate this ep, how i know this dont ask lol. but doesnt it make it more exciting? heh? heh?" arghh silly, annoying.

Exactly. found this....

...makes the point quite well....that and the other good point is Peri's fabulous cleavage!

Edited by SlippDigby