Crispin Glover

Beth

Given the BTTF guests we've had in the past couple years, I'm sure SM have thunk to try contacting him but I'm not surprised he hasnt been to a con given he declined even to do the BTTF sequels.

According to certain sources he wanted to do the sequels but the studio refused.

Given the BTTF guests we've had in the past couple years, I'm sure SM have thunk to try contacting him but I'm not surprised he hasnt been to a con given he declined even to do the BTTF sequels.

According to certain sources he wanted to do the sequels but the studio refused.

According to the Blu Ray extras yes, he wanted to do the sequels...for a price... but the producers declined his demands.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

According to the Blu Ray extras yes, he wanted to do the sequels...for a price... but the producers declined his demands.

Don't listen to the Blu Ray discs, they are full of lies. Crispin has already set the record straight if you want to Google it. He was offered less money than everyone else, which was unfair. He asked for the same amount and Bob Gale, the producer refused and made up all these lies about him, which is a shame.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...