what about joss? when can we know every guests?

flyucciola

Word on Twitter is that a fifth guest announcement is imminent. I'd probably better leave it for ME to say who though.

I did see something on twitter too (that looks pretty legit to me) but I never take it for gospel until I see SM/ME make the announcement...

Edited by Elspeth

Word on Twitter is that a fifth guest announcement is imminent. I'd probably better leave it for ME to say who though.

I did see something on twitter too (that looks pretty legit to me) but I never take it for gospel until I see SM/ME make the announcement...

Precisely. Guests have jumped the gun before, so I don't want to raise anyone's hopes without ME's confirmation.

Precisely. Guests have jumped the gun before, so I don't want to raise anyone's hopes without ME's confirmation.

Yeah exactly. Would be nice if it did happen though :dance:

It is on the guests' website.... or if you search for "Hallowhedon" you can find it pretty soon as well.

Thank you, Show Masters / Massive Events. Any second now I will explode from excitement, grand 5 guests this year!!!! :dance:

It is on the guests' website.... or if you search for "Hallowhedon" you can find it pretty soon as well.

Thank you, Show Masters / Massive Events. Any second now I will explode from excitement, grand 5 guests this year!!!! :dance:

Aha! Thanks Gaby :P

An excellent guest - thank you ME :D

Roll on Friday :D

Thank you, Show Masters / Massive Events. Any second now I will explode from excitement, grand 5 guests this year!!!! :D

Thank you, Show Masters / Massive Events. Any second now I will explode from excitement, grand 5 guests this year!!!! :D

Aha! Thanks Gaby :D

An excellent guest - thank you ME :P

Roll on Friday :P

Lol I wouldn't start thanking them yet. It's not official so it might not be completely confirmed yet, if it is going to be at all. So unitl they tell us it's going ahead might be good to act with caution ;)

Don't want people getting their hopes up, then being annoyed if it doesn't happen lol

I'm not sure to understand. Is there going to be 5th guest?

We don't know offically yet. So no-one appart from SM/ME can really answer this. All we are saying is there are rumours of a 5th guest. But these may not be accurate so it's best to act cautiously. IE not posting that they are definitelty attending etc

The way I'm looking at is we have 4 AMAZING guests which I am more than happy with. IF this person does come as a 5th guest that'll be fantastic!