Cosplay

Here is my Black Cat WIP which i will be wearing on Sunday,

601263_10151194292548154_1953555332_n.jpg

and if you'd like to see my Harley Quinn WIP have a look on the BATMAN thread :)

can't wait to see you all there! not long now :D

Looking good, Jerri-Kay!

Some weapons I've been working on for the Shepard costume. The pistol was complete before but I've added some decals, it will be the first time I take out the new assault rifle though! :)masseffectgunsml.jpg

Edited by Darth_Angelus

OMG DA2 PLEEEASE XD I did Isabela last year, (not my best, but I was on a budget) so it'd be great to see some more Dragonage characters. I'm doing Samara from ME2, so maybe we could do a Bioware shot XD (I'm such a bioware fangirl)

Oooh I have pictures of your Isabella (I remember you, have you changed your username?), it was wonderful! My girlfriend is cross-playing as a Templar and a friend of ours is probably coming in his Mass Effect Shepard Armor so we could totally get a Biware group going. ;-)

That would be so cool! I did change username, but only cos the email account I used was a student one so when I graduated it shut down.

I know I'm doing Samara and hopefully my partner is doing renegade Shep and another friend is (hopefully) doing Garrus, so we'll have a full on Bioware group XD

Any other Bioware cosplayers fancy joining in? XD

I should be going as a member of Cerberus from Mass Effect 2

After much pining after this con, I've decided to suck it up and go!

Due to my insane love for Hayden Panettiere, I'm going to be cosplaying as Claire Bennet from Heroes, season 1. I can only make it for Saturday, gutted since I wanted to meet Iain Glen! Oh well. Looking forward to seeing everyone's costumes, as always!

OMG DA2 PLEEEASE XD I did Isabela last year, (not my best, but I was on a budget) so it'd be great to see some more Dragonage characters. I'm doing Samara from ME2, so maybe we could do a Bioware shot XD (I'm such a bioware fangirl)

Oooh I have pictures of your Isabella (I remember you, have you changed your username?), it was wonderful! My girlfriend is cross-playing as a Templar and a friend of ours is probably coming in his Mass Effect Shepard Armor so we could totally get a Biware group going. ;-)

That would be so cool! I did change username, but only cos the email account I used was a student one so when I graduated it shut down.

I know I'm doing Samara and hopefully my partner is doing renegade Shep and another friend is (hopefully) doing Garrus, so we'll have a full on Bioware group XD

Any other Bioware cosplayers fancy joining in? XD

I should be going as a member of Cerberus from Mass Effect 2

SWEET that makes 4 of us ^^, How about we all meet outside the main doors at, say, 11? Unless we find each other before hand, of course. Garrus might not be able to meet until a little later, he's not got back to me on that yet

My costume I made is looking so cool! I'm going to be a Gothic twist on those old porcelain dolls I used to collect. I just need the makeup now,can you guys give any brands that give you really goof flawless look as I really need that to look like a doll. If it's against rules to mention the brands then please get in contact on my Facebook.I'm currently adding it to my sig

I'll be doing Vampire Xander from Buffy on the Saturday and will be Robert Baratheon from Game of Thrones on Sunday!

I'll be doing judging so come say hi ^_^

If a flailing American suddenly ambushes you on Saturday, that's just me. :)

Stargate Cosplay all the way guys wooooooooo lol. This is my first LFCC con and my 5th con overall. I can't wait to see everyone's cosplay outfits. I think it is going to be amazing.

Will see you there. Will be in SGA black uniform on Saturday and NCIS on Sunday. Will look out for you!

Sorry if this is a bit of a daft question.... But I have to travel home on the Sunday (After hopefully successfully pulling off Sally Jupiter all day).

Is there somewhere to change at the show? Or would it just be try your best in a toilet stall? :(

Really excited for SO many costumes! :D Can't wait to see all of you guys!

This is my first outfit at a Con and I am VERY nervous, would really appreciate it if anybody could calm my nerves! :lol:

i would say the only place is the toilets...but dont worry ALOT of people get changed there, whether they're doing two outfits in one day or if they have to change to get home :)

i LOOOVE ms. jupiter..i actually have a half made costume of hers upstairs waiting to be finished!

aaah please dont be nervous...we're all very lovely haha! some advice would just be, talk to people! dont be shy..we're all there because we have similar interests and i've never met anyone who hasn't been absolutely lovely :) also, you'll probably get asked to have pictures..either with people who love your costume or by a photograher! obviously you dont have to say yes but i find it really boosts your confidence :D

Thankyou very much!

At least I know now! :D Going to be such a hassle with all the different layers haha! :)

I think Sally is an awesome character. It's been a bit of a pain to get finished, the hair is a nightmare!!

I'm very sure you are all great! I think the problem would be talking to people.... :blush:

I guess being asked to have a photo is a really great feeling! Would it be a bit of a let down if you're not asked?

I think worries are setting in with a week to go!! Epp!

oh the hair is a nightmare! im used to doing 50s style hair on myself because thats the style usually wear but even then, i find it difficult! i've seen people using wigs before..i dont know how that'd even work...

well, if i see you, i'll come and say hi! i'm sure when you get there all your nerves will go :)

i can assure you..you WILL be asked! i think you'll be really surprised.. i remember my first LFCC and jesus christ i couldnt even move for cameras! hehe and i'll definitely want a picture with you :D

yeah.. the worries and nerves are bound to set in with just a week to go...none of my costumes are finished! im stressing out majorly haha.

• Like 1

i would say the only place is the toilets...but dont worry ALOT of people get changed there, whether they're doing two outfits in one day or if they have to change to get home :)

i LOOOVE ms. jupiter..i actually have a half made costume of hers upstairs waiting to be finished!

aaah please dont be nervous...we're all very lovely haha! some advice would just be, talk to people! dont be shy..we're all there because we have similar interests and i've never met anyone who hasn't been absolutely lovely :) also, you'll probably get asked to have pictures..either with people who love your costume or by a photograher! obviously you dont have to say yes but i find it really boosts your confidence :D

This will be my first time proper cosplaying as well, I'm going as Mulder and will actually be in the costume all day, its mainly for the Photoshoot I'll be having with Gillian but as this is such a big thing for me I'll be in it for the entire duration - have even looked into getting one or two props for it.

Hopefully this will be a good experience for me - especially those who are X-Files Fans and those of you who don't mind having another member to the cosplay family. :)

I hope so! :D I'll be with Rorscach too, so that hopefully will help!

I kind of hope i'll be asked, praying it'll make me relax I guess!! :WINCE:

I just read you'll be Black Cat on Sunday? That's when i'll be dressed up! Awesome news indeed!!

Haha, I've still got a fair bit of sewing to do. Think my week will be FULL of it!

I'm glad i'm not the only who's left it until so late!! ;p