NEVER BEEN BEFORE!

DAVEEEK

Hi all,

I have never been to such an event before (although have always wanted to!). I can't seem to find a website for this event.

I am planning to attend this event in October at Earls Court, so i was hoping for any kind of in-sight of what i can expect, how much it cost? (what time should i get there) etc etc

I am a big Star Wars fan so am hoping to see a fair amount of SW stuff to see and buy.

Any help/ advice/ tips would be very much appreciated,

Thanks

Dave

Took a while but I managed to track down the website.

Click here

Many thanks, i just stumbled across the very same thing!

I phoned the venue but they have no record of the event yet although did say that it's not un-common to be advertised but not confirmed.

I hope it goes ahead.

Ok, although according to thier website that venue is already booked for those dates, maybe it just needs updating!!:D

So anyone have any helpful info about the event?

Earls Court has several halls, it's not unusual that several events are ongoing at the same time.

I remember the year when there was a jewelers' exhibition in the adjectant hall to LFACC too well. We simply took our usual shortcut and boy, did we get in trouble with security. :P

Well what would you like to know? Other than the really general stuff the website will give you an idea about it's pretty early to give recommendations on anything, like when to arrive etc. Arrival times for example depend on what guests you want to see - should Carrie Fisher be announced we'd recommend an earlier arrival time than if you're coming to see an event regular like Jeremy Bulloch. ;)

• Showmasters Admin

Ok, although according to thier website that venue is already booked for those dates, maybe it just needs updating!!:D

There are a number of hall, even within the Earls Court venue, and so there can be an event advertised that's just in a different hall. At EMS last year we had a running event below us.

It runs very much the same way as LFCC the FAQ for that is >>HERE<<

The only difference is that there will likely be some sports guests.

Will i have to stop myself spending a small fortune on merchandise?? :D

I'm afraid that's ultimately a question between you and your bank manager or credit card company. :P

Is their a good selection of stuff to buy and not over priced?:vader:

This one I will leave to others, I don't buy that much in the dealers area usually.

Also do you have to pay for photos with the "stars"?

If you mean the professional photosessions please see 3. Photosessions in the link TooTall posted above.

If you buy an autograph and want to get a photo at the table see 2.4. in the link above.

ok thanks.;)

Ok, although according to thier website that venue is already booked for those dates, maybe it just needs updating!!:P

There are a number of hall, even within the Earls Court venue, and so there can be an event advertised that's just in a different hall. At EMS last year we had a running event below us.

It runs very much the same way as LFCC the FAQ for that is >>HERE<<

The only difference is that there will likely be some sports guests.

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP, I'LL PRINT A COPY OFF FROM YOUR LINK. :D

On the dealers stalls it normally isn't too bad depending on the stall one or two stalls can be really pricey but most aren't. Am working on a stall at this one and the September one so know they aren't over priced

Thanks for the heads up, what sort of stuff will you have for sale?

On the dealers stalls it normally isn't too bad depending on the stall one or two stalls can be really pricey but most aren't. Am working on a stall at this one and the September one so know they aren't over priced

Thanks for the heads up, what sort of stuff will you have for sale?

Sorry, but dealers are not allowed to advertise what they are selling.

• 2 weeks later...