Comedown

Nick

same here i didn't want it to end

i'm finally catching up with sleep but i feel like i've been pushed off the empire state and the floor was incredibly cold when i hit it!!!

it doesnt help i have family stuff going on thats been stressing me for weeks and this weekend was such a welcome escape from reality. cos right now reality sucks but conventions ROCK and so do the people at them.

:lol: to everyone from me and Doctor Monkey :D

yes we all get this

its called post con blues

the only way we get over this is to get on with the next event and for us thats this weekend :D

see you all soon

jason

The reason being you make all your events so damn awesome, so the huge high has to be followed by post con blues. I have come to accept this over the years, but being a part of what you and your team do for us fans is such a pleasure. I don't know when you rest, I really don't!!

Keep up the excellent work and we will keep our side of the bargain and keep attending!

All the best :lol:

Edited by Nick

yes we all get this

its called post con blues

the only way we get over this is to get on with the next event and for us thats this weekend :D

see you all soon

jason

The reason being you make all your events so damn awesome, so the huge high has to be followed by post con blues. I have come to accept this over the years, but being a part of what you and your team do for us fans is such a pleasure. I don't know when you rest, I really don't!!

Keep up the excellent work and we will keep our side of the bargain and keep attending!

All the best :lol:

Word!