VT guests

Alex, Karen, Christopher Lambert and Christopher Lloyd will definitely have VTs.

I also think Corey Feldman will at least start the day having VT. Probably Derek Jacobi too. Natalia Tena may eventually need them because she's quite chatty.

We will be getting there for about 9:30 tomorrow. Not sure if that's too late to get a VT for Christopher Lambert or not.

It won't be a low numbered one, but I think you shouldn't have any problems getting one.

What do people think about the possibility of Shawnee Smith having a VT system?

Not sure if she will start with them right away. But I imagine she could go on VTs during the day.

Alex, Karen, Christopher Lambert and Christopher Lloyd will definitely have VTs.

I also think Corey Feldman will at least start the day having VT. Probably Derek Jacobi too. Natalia Tena may eventually need them because she's quite chatty.

Might try to get Natalia early then :blush:

Well there's only so much room for queues. I've never had an issue with any crew doing it wrong, they're usually pretty spot on :blush:

Well, I fully agree. And I hope this weekend will be one of those usual times.

I have seen long queues where VTs wasn't implemented, but where space and waiting time would have greatly bennfitted from it - the Weasley-twins and Danny Trejo springs to mind.

And with this many great guests then I would much prefer more VTs than more waiting time.