Naurarwen!

The Lady Elanor

might do what?? I'm getting sick of the bulls**t on this forum (i apologise for the swearing) no one gets on anymore and all people do are insult and be selfsh. When I first came to this forum everything was great, and people were so welcoming. Its not like that anymore cause of a few d**kheads that have joined the board. And because of them its ruining it for us other users.

No i people quit with the c**p then maybe people wouldn't leave. And anyone who does cause anything should be instantly banned, not warned and then nothing done about it.

So people stop acting like children and argueing and b1tching all the time. Just get on with each other.

There I've had my say

might do what?? I'm getting sick of the bulls**t on this forum (i apologise for the swearing) no one gets on anymore and all people do are insult and be selfsh. When I first came to this forum everything was great, and people were so welcoming. Its not like that anymore cause of a few d**kheads that have joined the board. And because of them its ruining it for us other users.

No i people quit with the c**p then maybe people wouldn't leave. And anyone who does cause anything should be instantly banned, not warned and then nothing done about it.

So people stop acting like children and argueing and b1tching all the time. Just get on with each other.

There I've had my say

Hear hear!

Shame I haven't met these bitchy people.... *hopes she isn't one*

Life sucks when stuff like this happens....Hope showmasters are reading all of this....they should make note.

;)

ja. 'tis a shame when forums fall apart, cos ive been on a fair few in my time and when things change it sucks.

but then...if you leave, hows it ever gonna get better?

I totally agree!

BHPF ;)

ja. 'tis a shame when forums fall apart, cos ive been on a fair few in my time and when things change it sucks.

but then...if you leave, hows it ever gonna get better?

I totally agree!

BHPF :rolleyes:

that said, now im here the quality is just through the roof!

or something.

Aww Sam *hugs* I understand why you're so frustrated but if you leave... that'll be one less nice happy person to talk to! And as much as I'll talk to you on MSN and on the phone and everything... I'll miss you on the boards too. Especially as you're leaving on such bad terms.

sammy i know u are peed off! and i know that u r trying to sort everything out, but plz don't leave...you r one of the best mates i have ever made, your genuine and kind and honest and i can't bare to think of not seeing u on here. However this problem started i want u all to stop it RITE NOW!!!

trust me, if u all who r having this issue come together at LFACC and i see anything going on i will hunt you down!! *wink*

anywho, 2 of my good freinds are involved in this (you know who u r) and it hurts me when u r like this, which is kind laughable considering i have spent the last 5 days at home with a lot of pain!

PLEASE SORT THIS OUT! if you need a 3rd party moderater to pass messages i will do that, I just don't want anymore pain on these forum GOD KNOWS WE HAVE SEEN ENOUGH!