Photo / Auto queues

For autographs: If the Virtual Queue system is in place she will need a ticket if you want to take her as photographer. If it's a normal line she can queue up with you no problem.

For photo sessions crew actually checks if you have a ticket when you get in line, so I am afraid she can not join you there.

For autographs: If the Virtual Queue system is in place she will need a ticket if you want to take her as photographer. If it's a normal line she can queue up with you no problem.

For photo sessions crew actually checks if you have a ticket when you get in line, so I am afraid she can not join you there.

i asked this earlier in the month. i thought i could but better double check with you.

I have anxiety probs as i will not queue on my own unless my daughter is with me and waiting outside a photoshoot and i was told that this would be ok as i never leave the house unless im with someone i trust :lol:

EDIT: i shall bring a doctors letter with me that i got when i wanted to study at home with university. would that help and prove that i need my daughter??? i hope so or ill lose all that money as i wont be able to come.

Edited by guardianz

• Showmasters Admin

i asked this earlier in the month. i thought i could but better double check with you.

I have anxiety probs as i will not queue on my own unless my daughter is with me and waiting outside a photoshoot and i was told that this would be ok as i never leave the house unless im with someone i trust :D

EDIT: i shall bring a doctors letter with me that i got when i wanted to study at home with university. would that help and prove that i need my daughter??? i hope so or ill lose all that money as i wont be able to come.

This will be fine. If anyone questions it tell them to ring me.

I have anxiety probs as i will not queue on my own unless my daughter is with me and waiting outside a photoshoot and i was told that this would be ok as i never leave the house unless im with someone i trust :smile:

This will be fine. If anyone questions it tell them to ring me.

thank you x i was just reconfirming what i was told the other week x i will take the letter anyway just incase x shall i just say too tall told me it was ok and ring him if any probs?

:smile: never knew this, my wife and I were planning on queueing together for everything, and indeed to act as photographer for each other. Does this mean we have to pick up 2 VTs even though one of us won't be getting an autograph?