Doctor Who Group! LFCC

ToriClarkson

Well I'm suprised no one has created this yet, but I think it would be the best idea to have a group meet up for a photo!

Saturday - 5pm

Sunday - 1pm for a lunch with everyone and Photos

We wil meet at the Cosplay group area, and if we feel we want to move after meeting up we can discuss then :)

I'll start a list of everyone that is interested and which character they are going as!

Saturday

ToriClarkson - Idris

Scriptermone - 11th Doctor & Tardis

HohoCullen - Pirate Amy Pond

LisaMarie - DotM Amy Pond OR Kissogram Amy Pond

Jemzamia - Amy Pond

BeatrixKiddo88 - Impossible Astronaut/Day of the Moon Rory

x_moonshine_x - Vincent and the Doctor Amy Pond

reversethepolarity - Rory Pond from TIA/DOTM

laurab1 - Idris

bewarethepossums - Lorna Bucket

spikesteve - The Master (John Simm)

The Dork Lord - Regenerated Master (Professor Yana costume)

Buffy Lover - Amy Pond

bondy25 - 9th Doctor

Jemjem1983 - UNIT

Schimmer! - Rose Tyler Empty Child/Doctor Dances

The 9th Doctor - The 9th Doctor

Sunday

ToriClarkson - Idris

Scriptermone - 11th Doctor & Tardis

LisaMarie - DotM Amy Pond

Jemzamia - Day Of The Moon River Song

BeatrixKiddo88 - Impossible Astronaut/Day of the Moon Rory

laurab1 - Frost Fair River Song

Jemjem1983 - End of time Master

Schimmer! - Donna Noble Fires in Pompeii

The 9th Doctor - The 9th Doctor

Edited by ToriClarkson

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*wave* I shall be DotM Amy Pond, Saturday and Sunday I THINK... but MAYBE Kissogram Amy Pond on Saturday.

Think it's going to be a last minute decision! Can't decide which costume to wear to meet Karen. D: Sunday is definitely DotM Amy :)

Hey guys, I am looking to kind of go half 11th doctor with shirt, trousers, converse and braces. Does anyone have any recommendations for some cheaper (£10-30) shirts with similarities? This is what I had in mind...

http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/se...OfRefinements=1

Thanks!

Sorry, I don't have any recommendations, but what day aree you planning to go?

Now the times for the Saturday has been confirmed- what sort of time should we all meet? The afternoon's best as most of the Who panels are early. How's 4:00 or around then?

I have added times to first post now, let me see what you think and if you know anyone else attending let me know their opinion :)

5 and 1 are fine for me :) I need to hang around until the end anyway; I'm giving something to turkfox, and she can't take this thing any earlier than then.

Oh and:

Another con/meet-up, another set of badges :) Some of these are already allocated from last time, after The Hub 6, but I'll have about 60 with me for LFCC. Slogans as far as "A Good Man Goes To War". Mainly Doctor Who, but I've made more of the very popular BBC Sherlock Baker Street street signs, and have miscellaneous leftovers from The Hub 6.

Mastered the method, finally. Having shrunk the badges in the oven, and squashed them flat while the plastic was still soft, I laid them out on a cut open cereal box, and sealed them with spray varnish. When that was dry, I peeled them off the cardboard, and then stuck the backs on. Sorted!

I haven't already seen you by 5pm on Sat (Idris) or 1pm on Sun (Frost Fair River Song), then ask me at the Who meet-ups/photoshoots at those times.

http://laurab1.livejournal.com/574513.html

Edited by laurab1

5 and 1 are fine for me :) I need to hang around until the end anyway; I'm giving something to turkfox, and she can't take this thing any earlier than then.

Oh and:

Another con/meet-up, another set of badges :) Some of these are already allocated from last time, after The Hub 6, but I'll have about 60 with me for LFCC. Slogans as far as "A Good Man Goes To War". Mainly Doctor Who, but I've made more of the very popular BBC Sherlock Baker Street street signs, and have miscellaneous leftovers from The Hub 6.

Mastered the method, finally. Having shrunk the badges in the oven, and squashed them flat while the plastic was still soft, I laid them out on a cut open cereal box, and sealed them with spray varnish. When that was dry, I peeled them off the cardboard, and then stuck the backs on. Sorted!

I haven't already seen you by 5pm on Sat (Idris) or 1pm on Sun (Frost Fair River Song), then ask me at the Who meet-ups/photoshoots at those times.

http://laurab1.livejournal.com/574513.html

I love those badges! Please set some aside for me especially the Rory one, (I'll be dressed as Mr.Pond from TIA/DOTM with tally marks...)