Another Photoshoot Question

Realistically, how many photoshoots will one attendee be able to get each day?

Is there a limit to the number of photoshoot each guests does and is there any sort of announcement if it looks like they are about to sell out?

Sorry if these have been answered elsewhere already.

Do not know about how many an attendee can get through in one day, but there is a certain person on here (I'm sure many know who I am referring to) who get photoshoots with many of the guests.

There is a limit, I believe this varies depending on guest as the bigger ones such as Karen Gillan will be having photoshoots for much longer than other guests. There will be a warning when they are getting low for a particular guest.

Hope this helps and anyone more used to them can correct me if I'm wrong :)

Do not know about how many an attendee can get through in one day, but there is a certain person on here (I'm sure many know who I am referring to) who get photoshoots with many of the guests.

Can't think who that might be.. ;):D

Realistically, how many photoshoots will one attendee be able to get each day?

Is there a limit to the number of photoshoot each guests does and is there any sort of announcement if it looks like they are about to sell out?

Sorry if these have been answered elsewhere already.

Just to confirm what David has said. Yes, photo shoots for a guest can sell out. It doesn't happen that often though, and a warning is posted on the forum when the tickets get low in numbers.

Personally, I have done 8-9 in one day a few times. That would be the limit for me, with autographs to get as well. Unless of course you purchase a Gold Pass which would minimize the queuing substantially.

What happens if you preorder a number of photo opps, and 2 of them are running at the same time?

If there is a clash and you can't make one, would you get a refund, or do the times never overlap?

I like to hope it's the latter, but I remember the Shatner photoshoot was late last year as the talk overran!

What happens if you preorder a number of photo opps, and 2 of them are running at the same time?

If there is a clash and you can't make one, would you get a refund, or do the times never overlap?

I like to hope it's the latter, but I remember the Shatner photoshoot was late last year as the talk overran!

It is rare that two photo shoot sessions will run at exactly the same time. Usually there is an overlap of some kind, i.e. one will finish earlier than the other.

If you have a clash then just mention it to the crew at the first photo shoot and they will do their best to ensure that you make the second photo shoot on time.

Edit: Just to add, in the unlikely event that you do miss out on a photo shoot due to a clash then you would need to speak to somebody at the organisers booth about a refund.

Edited by 1of2

It is rare that two photo shoot sessions will run at exactly the same time. Usually there is a overlap of some kind, i.e. one will finish earlier than the other.

If you have a clash then just mention it to the crew at the first photo shoot and they will do their best to ensure that you make the second photo shoot on time.

Just to confirm the above - many a time i've had shoots that overlap - and not once have I missed one! The crew are ace at making sure you get done. Just make yourself known when joining the queue, and they'll make sure you don't miss out..

That's good, we have a long list we wanted to preorder but without knowing the times were worried they would all overlap and we'd miss out!

Last year I went mainly for autographs, but I think this year I'm going mainly photos!

I was originally going to go for auto's and photo's but with the amazing line-up that just keeps getting better and better, im going to switch to all auto's and just one photo of Sylvester McCoy, the funds have been diverted other guests, better to have met two than to have an auto and picture of one, but hey, this may change if more guests get added.

Quick question, will Ocean Finance have a stall there too as it may be needed lol

• Showmasters Admin

Quick question, will Ocean Finance have a stall there too as it may be needed lol

No but WeBuyAnyHumanOrgan.com will be :angry:

Not again, what about the people that have already sold all their organs to get money for your events?

WeBuyAnyBones.com is there to help :chair:

No but WeBuyAnyHumanOrgan.com will be ;)

Not again, what about the people that have already sold all their organs to get money for your events?

No one ever said they had to be YOUR organs you were selling... bring a friend! :angry::chair:

No but WeBuyAnyHumanOrgan.com will be :thumbup:

No one ever said they had to be YOUR organs you were selling... bring a friend!:lol::blush:

That is a very good point :chair:

No but WeBuyAnyHumanOrgan.com will be :blush:

No one ever said they had to be YOUR organs you were selling... bring a friend!:lol::frankie:

That is a very good point :thumbup:

Ah but all my friends that go to these conventions read this forum, so now you've gone and said that it will be near impossible to put together a plan where I can sell their organs...