Babylon 5 photo shoot question

Jaybe

• Showmasters Admin

We get this a lot with Star Trek guests, Doctor Who guests, BTTF guests the list goes on.

The issue is having time to do them. Even with 2 photo shoots going at the same time we don't have time to have even half the guests on any given day have a photo shoot. If we add this one we'd have to look at which guest then doesn't get a photo shoots at all.

I'm not saying it's a no, just that due to time it's unlikely.

Do you have some kind of monitoring system which sends you a message directly to your phone every time someone mentions 'photo shoot' on this forum?

Excuse me for a second, my irony-ometer just exploded. ;)

Do you have some kind of monitoring system which sends you a message directly to your phone every time someone mentions 'photo shoot' on this forum?

Maybe it's just him posting under different names to push the point. Does have an uncanny knack of popping up everytime one is mentioned though.

He's already brainwashed me about it. I've gone from never having done one to getting one at cm17 and now ice got 9 booked for LFCC including the special BTTF one. I'm going to be paying this off forever ;)

We get this a lot with Star Trek guests, Doctor Who guests, BTTF guests the list goes on.

The issue is having time to do them. Even with 2 photo shoots going at the same time we don't have time to have even half the guests on any given day have a photo shoot. If we add this one we'd have to look at which guest then doesn't get a photo shoots at all.

I'm not saying it's a no, just that due to time it's unlikely.

maybe the friday night can help ?

Not possible to schedule stephen/peter to be in the photo area at the same time?

Then arrange the queue into stephen singles, then peter singles then do doubles.

I'm sure those who already bought a stephen would probably upgrade to a double shot anyway...you might not have many then wanting just a single.

• Showmasters Admin

I undrstand there are ways of doing it. But it's not my decision. It's come up a number of times and be it logistics, timing or contractual issues SM have usually chosen not to do them.

Maybe they'll do one this time, but usually they don't.