Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT PATRICK

showmasters

I haven't posted on here in a long time but have just seen this announcement- What an awesome uni graduation present! Thanks Showmasters. Has the online shop closed now? I'd really like a photo with him.

Yes, the shop closed last week. You will be able to buy photo shoot tickets on the day, providing they don't sell out of course.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't posted on here in a long time but have just seen this announcement- What an awesome uni graduation present! Thanks Showmasters. Has the online shop closed now? I'd really like a photo with him.

Yes, it has. It closed on Thursday. His photo shoot is not sold out though, you can still buy a ticket at the event.

What a great guy Robert Patrick is!

He made plenty of time to chat when I was getting his autograph, and once I told him I was a fellow Harley-Davidson owner he started telling me about the various Harleys he owns, and about being the President of Chapter 101 of the 'Boozefighters' motorcycle club in California.

He told me that he will disappear on his Harley for a couple of weeks' after a film shoot, and just ride - top man!

What a great guy Robert Patrick is!

He made plenty of time to chat when I was getting his autograph, and once I told him I was a fellow Harley-Davidson owner he started telling me about the various Harleys he owns, and about being the President of Chapter 101 of the 'Boozefighters' motorcycle club in California.

He told me that he will disappear on his Harley for a couple of weeks' after a film shoot, and just ride - top man!

i agree. robert was absolutely lovely. it was a pleasure meeting him.

Top class bloke, can't think of too many times when a guest has asked what quotes etc I want on my photo.

Completely agree. He was one of the very best guests I've ever met at any show, after attending lots over many years.

He was interested in everyone he met, and really left us feeling like we'd properly met him.

Very much hope he can be invited back as soon as possible - I've got lots of other items I'd like to get signed.

And if he was at a future Earls Court or Olympia show I'd love to see him give a talk too. I think he'd be great to listen to.

I agree too, he took a decent amount of time to talk to everybody, was very down to earth and was really friendly. I was quite surprised he remembered me from several years ago. It would be lovely to have him back again, I'll be there every time!!