we are going back to the Park Inn Hotel Northampton

showmasters

• Moderators

I like the fact that I can walk through the Park Inn and usually see someone I know, while if I walk through the hotel in Birmingham I might not see anyone for ages .. like literally no one!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was lucky...I was two doors away from Lift Lobby C on the 5th floor.....which was one step away from the Exec Lounge...took me all of 3 mins to go get a mug of coffee and a cake and take it back to the hubby in his bedroom!... :wub:

As soon as Lift Lobby C opened I was out by the pool area and the main bar and there was always someone I knew in there!...(must be the reprobate company I keep... :whistling:) .....plus there was the dealers room just down the next hall, where lots of my friends were working at the Legends Memorabilia stall....

All in all, a BIG fan of the Hilton.....would deffo stay there again for Cons and conferences or NEC exhibitions... :huh:

Deeds xx

• 3 weeks later...

The Hilton was a great hotel, but kinda limited on options. You had to eat there because there was no-where weelse, and the cost of food and drink was horrible.

With the Park Inn being in the centre of Northants you have options, and hopefully the ability to spread the cost.

Also my friend tripped and hurt her ancle at the Hilton and their first aider was hopeless.

Looking forward to a more intimate and friendly location for November.

• 5 weeks later...

Damn, damn and triple damn. I'll be on a cruise then :blink:

Any chance of an autograph pack so I don't miss out entirely?:blink:

You mean the absentee pack they offered last time? I am not sure if this is offered again. But Tenth Planet should be running the normal pre order as usual if you want specific autographs. Try contacting derek@tenthplanet.co.uk.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

only 40 days to go till chevron 7.7. i cant wait. i can only go to the part in because its the closest to where i live and with everything being close i dont get lost and if i were to have a fit my room is just up the lift.plus its cheaper going to northampton. i dont think i could get to burmingham and it would be too much money for me. but like i said cant wait till chevron 7.7. got myself a t-shirt made for the con. not long now. squeeeeee. so excited.