SCARY HAIRY ORLI!!!!

vandevloanders

ok, now that is quite scary at first but i sppose its ok in a gorilla-ish kinda way...no matter what he tries he'll never really look manly tho, especially with all the kissing and waving he's doing :(

ha ha! you should have seen the look on my little sister's face when she saw him tho..utter horror!! and has he straightened his hair??? ;)

Edited by *Amy*

am i the only one who didnt really feel attraction before that look? its for a movie i'm guessing! he's a nice guy a good actor but i'm afraid The actors who played the Hobbits really float my boat even when hairy and people think they icky!

i mean, seans had a lot of hair moments...he's a hairy guy but very manly and sexy!

sean%20and%20elijah.jpg

hobbitfamily.jpg

ok i know he did a beard thing for safe passage how cute was he!!!, Doms got a beardy thing there too....note the similarity between Orli and Peter! LOL

notice how balanced they are i dont know if thats intentional but its great!

anyway off subject!

i think Orli just wants to look up to his hero Peter Jackson!

:headscratch:

Veasse xx

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

yep yep.... orli is secret love child of peter Jackson, hee hee!!

Sean is leaning on something.... i thought someone would pic up on that......Sean could never be camp....hes so darn butch!!

rrrr :lol:

Andrea x

He looks like he should be sat under a bridge begging for food.... i'm sorry but he does..... and as georgous as he is... it really doesnt work on his very nice body

he must have earned a lot doing LOTR, couldnt he afford a hair cut...... or mabe he's doing it for a woman?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:lol:

Lets hope not!

Luv yall

Kirsty xxxx