Bob Anderson

elullatook

Everyone is going nuts over the actors, what about the wonderful Mr Anderson, without whom many a film would have crap fight scenes,

Maybe because everyons else on the forum is so young they are not interested in meeting the behind the scenes masters, that means i will have a long chat with him all by myself

Theres lots of "young" people who are interested in the people that really make films work, don't put them down they are alot more mature then i was at their age they know alot more about the world.

But anyway i can't wait to meet Bob Anderson he has an amazing skill i would love to learn how to wield a sword! :blush:

nice try, but i would love to meet this guy purely to hear his expertise (and maybe to teach me how to fight with my lego scabbard!)

Argh......Lego havent played with that for years, when i was young me and my sister had like a big suitcase full, wow wish i could go back. Lol :blush:

wouldn't it be great if there was like a little demo or something ? Or a workshopish thing to teach us with like perhaps wooden katana's or something???

Sigh!

ooooh, now there's a point, I wonder if I could get a sword through in time for him to sign.....

wouldn't it be great if there was like a little demo or something ? Or a workshopish thing to teach us with like perhaps wooden katana's or something???

Sigh!

ooooh, now there's a point, I wonder if I could get a sword through in time for him to sign.....

hunni, as much as i trust you; i sincerely think it would be a bad idea to take one to such a crowded venue with so many young'uns around

Maybe because everyons else on the forum is so young they are not interested in meeting the behind the scenes masters, that means i will have a long chat with him all by myself

i LOVE the people behind the scenes!

hell i love them so much i wanna be one now!

:(:angry::angry:

Why do you all think i was having a go at the "young"

I have been looking at the ages of the forum users and most of you are either in your teens or your twenties, as i was once, and as no-one had mentioned Bob i thought an ole-timer like myself would.

So please do not have a go!

ahhhh youve certainly made no enemies here!

i too and looking forward to LFCC and thankfully i have a great best friend coming with me who DOES understand my love of all things film lol

bless him!

i cant wait to meet you guys!

ill be the one with loadsa badges lol

If i see you i'll give you a big hug to say sorry.... :angel:

Can't wait to meet everyone, none of my mates like films.

I'm a big fan of LoTR and have been for years (I got into the books when i was younger). But i'm doing a degree in Multimedia and i wanna be a animator so films like Star Wars, Comicbook films and stuff are all really cool too i'd love to get a job working on film animation! :blink:

What do you do?