The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

Everyone go on Google. NOW :blush:

We had an adventure. We were walking home and there was a dog walking around without a collar, so we waited with it while my friend's mum came to take her to the RSPCA...but then it was someone's dog. Oops :D Luckily my friends Mum hadn't taken her away! But she looked badly treated :(

Nearly ET6 yaaay

So annoying. New episode (Season 9!!) of NCIS last night...in America. HUGE Abby episode. Looked so good. :(

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!!!

I am sorry to hear about Imogen, Lucy :(

Your saturday night out fit sounds awesome Chantel the friday night maybe jeans and a old t-shirt with messy hair and blood? and maybe fangs?

I'm like so close to being sorted :P I could acually be ready for this weekend :P Make up bag is ready and clothes going in the wash tonight as well as my food list being sent to my mother when i get home so not organized at all :P

I'm doing the same this week Izzy well only the films my auntie (another auntie who just started liking twilight) has had my books of twilight and new moon since last september :angry:

oh have you seen the google picture thing have a look it is awesome you click on these balls and they change into things like dinosaurs :D

Thanks, i just hope it all goes together okay! And your idea sounds pretty awesome, so im going to just wear ripped jeans, and a old ripped band t shirt with scary hair and blood! :D

Starting to pack over the weekend! I hope my suitcase is big enough for all my stuff :)

*hyperventilates* just saw two clips of BD, the ones that were at Comic-Con, but better quality! Sooo good :angry: it's on breakingdawnmovie :)

Me sooooo excited :D I'm trying to make my mum get my suitcase down :D

My new vlog is up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X32F3qs1CxY

1. Yes i'm wearing make up in that video XD

2. Yes my hair is down :P

3. My make up is dark around my eyes so I look rough XD

Because I want to go into musical theatre, but have no confidence in singing, I've decided I need to gain some.

So Imogen has inspired me to make a youtube account and put some videos up. I want to, but I'm unsure... what do you guys think?

P.s, you don't look rough in your video Holly!

Edited by LucyCullen

Hi!!

:D I've got mine and Amy's tickets!! i opened the door and the postwoman appeared, she was like here you go with a big smile and there the tickets were!! :P

I'm not gonna post our numbers (because of what happened last time) but we're Silver in the 100's!! :D

I think you should go for it Lucy! doing that in itself shows you have confidence in singing!! ;) i don't have any confidence when it comes to singing! i really only sing for fun!! in drama (there's only 6 of us in the group) we we're singing Grease Lighting!! i find it easier cos we can act more than sing and it was hillarious especially as we're not confident singers!!

Lucy I sing on Youtube :P Well I haven't for ages...but I've got great feedback!

I've only just got on the computer, I helped walk my friend's dog Gerald (SO CUTE) and then I did a LOAD of homework. We're starting our Art mock exam so I'm finding some pictures to put in my visual mind map :D

I got my ticket! :D Silver.... under 100 ;)

Can't believe it's a week today!! hasn't sunk in yet!! :P

Just need to get a few bits tomorrow then i'll have got everything i need, apart from food!! :smile:

Ahh Louise don't worry you'll get it today!! :thumbup:

Becky, Amy and me should be in the same group as last time too! group I!! :D

Edited by Elyon Tinkerbell Cullen

I haven't started packing...my mum has decided to be a pain and not get down the suitcase. :(

I was a good girl and finished all my work in science (it was on forensic DNA fingerprinting so I did it fast!!!) and I missed out ONE thing and the supply teacher said I had to finish it, so I finished it but the boy next to me had been messing around and had done barely anything, so i had to stay in at lunch to "help" him finish! Arrghh...that supply teacher has no idea what he's doing anyways -.- I think he told me off for messing around too but I wasn't listening :P

Seven Dayyysss :thumbup::smile::D Soooo excited!! :P I need some fake blood though...and I want a new outfit to wear during the day..hmmm :P