The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 more days... im so excitedd :thumbup:

All thats left to do is pack! And maybe buy some clothes because im not 100% sure i want to wear my day outfits that i picked out! feeling quite stressed about packing because i will probably forget something and wont realise until i get to the hotel!

Really want to talk to you guys more before the actual event because i dont want to just meet up with ya'll and feel awkward because i dont hardly know you's! Lol :smile:

Chantel what time are planning to get to the Hilton? we're planning to meet up before the opening ceremony so we'll definitley try and see each other!! :thumbup:

Don't worry about packing, i'll probably panic the day before even though i have an organised list!! :smile:

Chantel what time are planning to get to the Hilton? we're planning to meet up before the opening ceremony so we'll definitley try and see each other!! :coolthumb:

Don't worry about packing, i'll probably panic the day before even though i have an organised list!! :D

Err think im getting there for about 1ish, my sister booked early train tickets so we can get our room sorted out before the opening ceremony!

Im going to try and pack some stuff today, after i went shopping for a flower headband or slip and a pair of rock style studded boots for the new born night! Writing a list is a good idea, so im going to write one out later :)

6 more days, whoop!!

Chantel what time are planning to get to the Hilton? we're planning to meet up before the opening ceremony so we'll definitley try and see each other!! :coolthumb:

Don't worry about packing, i'll probably panic the day before even though i have an organised list!! :(

Err think im getting there for about 1ish, my sister booked early train tickets so we can get our room sorted out before the opening ceremony!

Im going to try and pack some stuff today, after i went shopping for a flower headband or slip and a pair of rock style studded boots for the new born night! Writing a list is a good idea, so im going to write one out later :)

6 more days, whoop!!

That's great you'll be there before us 3 get's there!! :D we should be at the Hilton around 3ish! do you have e-mail? i can send you my number if you like so you can text me to find out where we are! we should be hanging out in the reception area where the Costa is!

I like writing lists, always helps me out when i'm packing!! :P

Edited by Elyon Tinkerbell Cullen

Chantel what time are planning to get to the Hilton? we're planning to meet up before the opening ceremony so we'll definitley try and see each other!! :whistling:

Don't worry about packing, i'll probably panic the day before even though i have an organised list!! :P

6 more days, whoop!!

That's great you'll be there before us 3 get's there!! :D we should be at the Hilton around 3ish! do you have e-mail? i can send you my number if you like so you can text me to find out where we are! we should be hanging out in the reception area where the Costa is!

I like writing lists, always helps me out when i'm packing!! :P

Awesome! And yeah my email is chantel.natashaa@gmail.com :D and cool i love costa coffee :)!

Just wrote my list, its like 2 pages long, so i think i might need to shorten it a bit because i dont think it will all fit in my suitcase :( i might have to go and buy a bigger one if it doesnt :P!

Chantel I'll inbox you my number :whistling:

I have everyone's number except Emily's me thinks.. :P I'll email it to you! :D

Well today I got the last of my stoof. I've changed my outfit plans, a purple dress on the baseball party! XD my fairy outfit is going to be on Sunday :D

We booked our train tickets today. Because my mum can't leave work early, she's getting home at 4:30. At ET4 she got home at 4:30, our train was at 5:36 and we missed it due to traffic, so to be sure we won't miss our train, we're getting at 6:36 train :P We'll get there at about 7:30 so that'll be an hour before the party (if I'm right?). So you guys will probably be getting ready for the party so I won't see you until we meet up for the party. :( But anyways, can one of you text me when and where you'll meet up? Or I could text Louise or Izzy or someone :(

I'm in Year 11 so no missing school, and typical for us my mum has training and can't leave early D:

Other than that, I'm soooo excited!!!! :P

I've got Wednesday off now due to my Pyschology teacher being on a course so I'm gonna go into town and get my last bitis and bobs. And pack. I've got 3 seperate lists goin on at the moment. It's crazy!

I haven't got the heart to tell my kind Chemistry teacher that I'll be missing a 40 mark test on Friday. Oh well I'll have to do after my next exam, the Wednesday straight after half term and then it's my maths exam. I think I'm going to explode by Christmas!

Do tell me if you've changed numbers in the last 9 months cos I never get told of changed numbers so I still sent texts to no existant numbers! :D

See you all on Friday!!!!!! :whistling:

Hellooooooooo peeps :whistling:

I have no clue what time I'm getting there because although I have the day off school (gotta love P.D days xD) my dad has work and I don't know what time he's getting home so :/ but I will hopefully be there to meet up with y'all before the opening ceremony, if not at the party :D

Emily can I email you my number? :)