The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning everyone,

Okay, so firstly i just wanna say thanks to eveyone who has made me feel welsome on here! Secondly i am now half way through packing, which means i have my outfits sorted out, i just need to put them in the suitcase case! And thirdly its only 5 more days away! :D

Anywhoo.. what time will you all be arriving at the hilton?

Mornng well afternoon now isn't it :D

I should be there about 7 ish but my mum may be trying to get me out of school for the last lesson so maybe 6ish :D

my grandma said she is making me a dress now so I maybe newborn prom bella on the Sunday night now :)

I have got Becky, Izzy, Holly and Rachels numbers so i will send it via Facebook or email later if that's ok :)

Went to Blackpool yesterday and there primark is amazing it have 4 floors!!!!! And I got 2 hats so I have to decide which one to wear next weekend :angry: oh and we held everyone up We was driving down the front looking at the lights and my brother wanted a light up Mohawk so my mum just stoped the car at this person at the side of the road and bought one :huh: it was hilarious well you had to be there......

Edited by BananaCake

Hi Louise! would you email me your number please? and cool grandma's are so nice aren't they! will you be able to post a pic of your dress? :D I won't get to see it otherwise.

:angry: Hope you can get out of your last lesson! we should be able to meet up before the opening ceremony?

Chantel- 3pm for me, Becky and Amy!! :D

Hi Louise! would you email me your number please? and cool grandma's are so nice aren't they! will you be able to post a pic of your dress? :D I won't get to see it otherwise.

:huh: Hope you can get out of your last lesson! we should be able to meet up before the opening ceremony?

Chantel- 3pm for me, Becky and Amy!! :D

Awesome well when your all settled in your rooms and stuff, give me a text and ill come and meet you's and go for a coffee or something? Thats if you want too :huh:

I have now packed all of my things apart from the things im going to need beforehand! Question, are any of you taking a swim suit, or well thinking about going in the pool while we're there? I dont know if i should bring one :angry:

Yeah I will send you it when I get on my laptop :D yeah they are :huh: I will when I get it she has just done a mock one which I am going to go and try in a bit so when I get the proper one I will :D

If I get out of last lesson I should be able to meet up with you all before the opening ceremony :angry:

I don't think I am Chantel my auntie said we should take one at ET4 but I don't think there is enough time over the weekend to but take one incase if you want to :huh:

Yeah I will send you it when I get on my laptop :D yeah they are :o I will when I get it she has just done a mock one which I am going to go and try in a bit so when I get the proper one I will :D

If I get out of last lesson I should be able to meet up with you all before the opening ceremony :angry:

I don't think I am Chantel my auntie said we should take one at ET4 but I don't think there is enough time over the weekend to but take one incase if you want to :huh:

Awesome, well ill take one anyway, because ill probably get up early and go for a swim :) and i hope you get out of your lessons early, im taking the day off college on the thursday and friday to make sure i have everything :huh:

Me feel so like left out because I can't meet up before the Opening Ceremony -.- Meh.

Anywaaayyysss I had a haircut! And I have an outfit for the Sunday daytime <3 Sometimes you actually have to like Primark and go and have a nosey... :D (I usually hate Primark but I needed some tights)

Then I got distracted because...There was...a BUILD A BEAR WORKSHOP! It had opened opposite Primark so I lost interest (and left my Mum's step-mum to get my T shirt... :') ) and squealed at all the beary costumes<3

I'm going to have a little "try on" and photo session with all my outfits for the weekend (because I hate keeping things secret :D ) and then they'll go in the wash and be all packed in my suitcase by like...Wednesday? XD

Hey guys :)

Chantel, Izzy I've mailed you my number on facebook :)

Emily, I've emailed you :)

And I still am totes unorganised.

I have loads of new phrases and sayings that will be creeping into next weekend thanks to the people I spenty day with yesterday ha

Can't help it, but they're awesome so it's fiiiiine :D

P.s again, Holly your hair looks beaut!

Edited by LucyCullen

Thanks Lucy i got your number! instead of a sparkly unicorn cupcake can i be a sparkly pixie cupcake?!! :P

Thanks Louise, there's no rush! :P

Sure that'd be great Chantel! ;) we were thinking of doing a swim on the friday because we're only staying the fri and sat nights so there's not a lot of time to swim otherwise, you'd be welcome to join us for a swim if that's what we decide to do! we're getting it free so we might as well use the pool!! :D

Holly there's a build a bear workshop in Downtown Disney California! it's like a whole building to itself and it has 2 floors!! :D

Well there are a couple hours inbetween the talks and parties? Pool time? :)

I might take my swim suit just in case :)

;) I love Build a Bear...I'd be in heaven at that store in California xD I have one from the Bear factory called Cuddles, and two from Build A Bear, Huggles and Snuggles :D

I'm uploading my pictures of all my outfits and my haircut! :P

Awesome outfits and hair Holly! :P 2 outfits for the friday party?? and i love the purple dress too!!

So for the sat party- "Baseball" we'll have a Volturi, Ariel, a Surgeon and Holly in her lovely purple dress! and what's everybody else wearing? no we won't stand out at all!! ;)

Thanks Lucy! i'm happy to have a new name!! :D

Awesome outfits and hair Holly! :P 2 outfits for the friday party?? and i love the purple dress too!!

So for the sat party- "Baseball" we'll have a Volturi, Ariel, a Surgeon and Holly in her lovely purple dress! and what's everybody else wearing? no we won't stand out at all!! ;)

Thanks Lucy! i'm happy to have a new name!! :D

Nah change of plan, on the Sat we'll have Abby, the Forensic Scientist wants to meet the Surgeon :P Purple Dress for Beach :D

Oh I missed out the Abby in Lab Coat pic for the Friday, that's why the s was there XD

Aww Holly those outfits are adorable!

or as my friends would now say, 'totes arab!'... they shortened adorable to adorbs and then one of them accidentally said arab... it's a long story, they're not just racist ha! It's the same reason we now say 'halall' instead of hilarious- no racism, just mispronounced words... baaahahaha

.... that was a little awkward. ha. shut up lucy.

hi guys

Morning!!

Ok i'll update! :D

So far we'll have a Volturi, Ariel, a Surgeon (Meredith Grey), Abby Sciuto, Elena's 50 dance cosplay and Lucy is going with the theme!! :WINCE:

:D 4 Days Louise!!

Edited by Elyon Tinkerbell Cullen