The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eyes on Fire :(:wub: Love...

I'm dangerous on dodgems. I killed my friend XD HA she got owned by a four year old on there :P

Now I'm scoffing salt and vinegar sticks and watching Strictly. :P

Theres a college in Banbury&Oxford i wanna go to. They do A levels...including mio passione...kriminaltechnik.

Thankyou Louise!! :(

Love your pics guys! Holly i like how your giraffe is very British!! and is Sam cosplaying Gibbs?

Louise that pic of the cat as Pikachu is adorable! and your Charlie one is too!!

Lucy your Simba is so cute!

Izzy it's a Disney princess advent calender! has Rapunzel on it!! :wub:

Anyone else thinking that if any other guests are announced now they're going to be quite big guests? I mean, it's so close now, and am I right in thinking it's been said before that if they got a big guest they wouldn't tell us til really close to the event/not until the actual con starts...

Excited and hopeful :crying:

:D Hi!!

I hope so too Lucy and Louise! a particular person would be incredible!! :P

So yeah i've started packing! i feel super organised now!! :o

I've also changed my mind on what i'm wearing to the parties, i'm thinking of wearing my "ariel" outfit on the sat as i have no clue as what to wear otherwise so i figured if a couple of us are random cosplaying then i should fit right in!! ;)

Hey again ya'll :P

i can now officially say that we got to ET6 next week :unsure: ! really looking forward to it and cannot wait to meet up with you all in face to face. :( Has a meeting point been sorted out yet? And can some people add me on facebook please, its easier to talk on there as i dont go on this forum very often!

I also want to talk to ya'll about costumes and stuff as i still have no bloody idea about what im going to wear, and im sorta freaking out as it is only next week. :wub:

My facebook is Chantel Natashaa Gibson, so add mee please :D xxx

Hi I think I have added you on facebook if not I will when I get home :unsure:

I dunno about the meet up as I fail :(

As for Party costumes do you want to do the theme's or not cause if you do for the friday you could wear something summery? or flowery? for the saturday something sporty? and for the sunday well i don't really know something with blood on and a bit messy? (yeah I know I fail :wub: )

Hi!!

Why Louise i believe you know who the person is!! :(

Great vamp make up girls!

Sorry Chantel i don't have facebook (feel free to shoot me!) can't wait to meet you too! :wub:

Me, Becky and Amy's train gets in at 2:37 so we'll be at the Hilton around 3ish so we can meet up from then!! :unsure: last time we met up in the Costa/bar area and met up with everyone else at the party!

Yeah good idea :unsure:

I dunno last time we got there for 6:45 but wasn't ready intill the start of the opening ceromony and we will be setting off the same time again unless a mirical happens in the next week so my mother will let me have the afternoon off it won't happen but still.... :(

That's ok! i'm sure i'll see you at the ceremony, if not definitley at the party!! :D

A silly question- what ticket type are you? i've forgotten!:P

Also TVD starts tonight!! :dance:

sooo goddamm excited for TVD - although i have been watching it already :L

Dudes Dudes :dance:

I'm going after school (as usual :D ) and so I'll get there around..6? Well last time we missed our train so we got there just at the end of the Opening Ceremony, which meant I could wait outside the Opening Ceremony and see you's all :P

I've applied for college (yes only a month into Term 1 of Year 11) :D

That's great Lucy me and Becky will be around!! :clap: we actually didn't have a coffee last time we met up with Rachel and her cousin and sat on the comfy sofas and talked loads!! :P

That's ok Holly, we'll see you at the opening ceremony!! :D and good luck with college! even though it's far away! what are you planning to study?