The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

I brought my Donald Duck for my second pic with Jodelle (:

I just LOVE Harry Style. Adorabamente<3

Our Controlled Assessment on R+J is after half term ;D No exams for me :thumbup:

Though me and my friend Jam have to present a Point Evidence Explain paragraph about R+J to the class and we couldn't think of anything :YAHOO:

My friend was lovely and made me a CD of Jessie J, 1D, some songs by Adele, Gaga and Taylor Swift that I don't have, and she slipped Ed Sheeran in for good measure XD I'm raving to Judas right now and singing very loud! :wub:

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a bit more normal than wearing minnie mouse ears though!! :wub:

So i'd thought i'd wright a list for everyone so we know what time everyone's arriving on the friday! :YAHOO:

Chantel- 1 ish

Me, Becky and Amy- 3pm

Lucy- between 3 and 4pm

Jemma- 5:30

Louise- 6 ish

Izzy- probably 6ish!

Holly- 7:30 we'll see you at the party!! :thumbup:

Edited by Elyon Tinkerbell Cullen

That would be a dream and i'd never be able to ask for that!!:thumbup:

I might ask for a hug though! :wub: i did have the confidence at 16 to ask him in the photo to bite me not literally of course! and he just grabbed me really tightly and lol my face!! i got him to sign it too and he laughed when he saw it! i was to embarrassed to say anything!!:YAHOO:

Hey guys!

Okay i was ment to upload pictures of my make up onto facebook, but i really didnt have any time to do it and take pictures and them upload them! :D

Anyhoo, im looking forward to charlie being there, the fine piece of ass that he is!! :P

All i need to pack now is my random crap and then im ready to goo!! And seeing as though i arrive at the hotel much earlier than everyone else, if you guys need help unpacking or anything than just give me a text and ill come and help!! :D

:D Hi Chantel! that's a really kind offer! we didn't unpack last time just put our dresses in the wardrobe and left our toilet bags and make up out but we are only staying for 2 nights though!

Aww thankyou Holly that's so sweet and kind!! i'm like this now :D i'm gonna ask for a hug from everyone!! :P i have loads of tiny packets of love hearts so i'll bring them and you girls can have them!! :D

I howled with Chaske in my extra photo at ET4!! :P

I'm doing just do a hug with Chaske and Gil because i'd like them to sign the photos!! :D hope i can get the photos done before the autos though. I'll probably get an extra photo with Charlie but i don't know how busy he'll be.

Lucy it was amazing he let me go and was like "alriigghhtt"!! and i walked away in a daze!:D i can post the pic if you'd like!

I might do a werewolfy growly pose with Chaske, not sure about anyone else, I'll probs just get them to wear my puple geek glasses :D

I might get 2 with Charlie... I've got one of me hugging him from ET3, so I might see if I can pluck up the courage to see if I can kiss him (baaaaaaaaahaha I will be dying if I actually do!) on one and maybs do a bite one too :D

And yes please do Emily! :P

Everyones photo ideas sound awesome I am thinking of taking my pink line glasses to ask Charlie to wear cause I am thinking of getting two pics again :D or his ideas always look awesome so I might ask him or get him to wear my flat cap :P

I am officially got all clothes make up and jewlry packed and most injection stuff so just food and chargers :D yay!!!!!