The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

Pauley likes hugging people so a hug would really make my day if I was that ill...but I can't imagine what i'd do if i was that ill, I'm such a worrier as it is :/

Yeh the cast did a press tour thingy to Australia so if I keep hinting "England looovesss NCIS" then maybe? :thumbup:

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I know what you mean. My parents worrried all time. The doctors said I would need my transplant years ago. Nope, I made it to 17. I made everything I wanted to a mini project for myself. So when I went to Barcelona, Prom, Florida. All those massive things meant so much more to me.

We should start trending 'Get NCIS cast to the UK'!!!

Aww yeh. This whole story about Raven makes me wanna help, I wanna be a poster for PostPals<3

It also makes you appreciate what you have and what you can do, reading stories about children like Raven.

I'm such a hyperchondriac -.- the slightest thing and I think I'm seriously ill. I really worry too much :P

I really should ;)

BIG BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

i think i might be coming to ET6 :P

okay, so the guests are good yeah? well, would make everything perfecto if we had a certain BooBoo Stewart - don't you agree?

okay :)

see you on the saturday hopefully!

PS if we come for just one day and we are put into a certain category i.e S and S has autos on both the sat and sun...and you are only there for one day - how does that work?

thankyou dearies!

Yaaaayy Steph!! :P

Well if you went on the Sunday then you'd be able to definately (or most likely) get every auto and photo you want as all groups would be called :)

I've been told that statuses about cancer and things are ridiculous and I should do something worthwhile and donate. Right now I can't donate so good wishes and positive thoughts are all I can give! Meh.

No Louise, they haven't made an official CD :/ which annoys me :P but my friend put all the songs on a CD for me for my birthday :D so I listened to that :P

I just watched Doctor Who :D it was AWESOME but I still strongly dislike River Song -.- but Craig :P and Stormageddon ;) (if that is how you spell it ;))

Aww that fails Izzy we need to protest for an offical CD :dance: awesome about your friend making you one :crying: Dr Who was awesome the doctors convo with stromagetan :smile:

Yay!! hopefuly Boo Boo will come now Steph :YAHOO:

24 days :D

Yeah i am so excited. booking the ticket on saturday - but hush hush, keeping it a secret from the brother and the father :clap:

and yes, strongly wishing for BooBoo to come now :D

<3 <3 <3

and Holly...at least you weren't the one doing the exam thing in the boiling hot :L

how is everybody

and @hermycullen - sorry forgotten your name! :smile: thank you :) i am definitley getting everything in one day..even if someone tries to stop me ;)

thankyou everyone!

20-something days

AND

just over a month till BD!

Hi everyone! and Hi Louise you're very kind on asking how everyone is!:rolleyes: I'm fab the weather is beautiful and i am making my ariel necklace! :dance:

And The Vampire Diaries is returning to ITV2 on the 11th October at 9pm!! :lol:

:poki: That's great Steph! i think that's every one of us going now?!

22 days till ET6!! :P

Hi everyone! and Hi Louise you're very kind on asking how everyone is!:D I'm fab the weather is beautiful and i am making my ariel necklace! :dance:

And The Vampire Diaries is returning to ITV2 on the 11th October at 9pm!! :YAHOO:

:clap: That's great Steph! i think that's every one of us going now?!

22 days till ET6!! :D

I hope so! AND I AM SOOO FRIGGGIN EXCITED FOR TVD! :)

i am good thanks Lou, but it's waaay too hot - and i just had double Zumba ;(

I died today. Softball out in the boiling hot. Ugggghhhhhhhhhh. But RS was hilarious XD I love RS, just because it's always so fun because of the people in my class XD My friend Michael and some of the girls made a song about God to the tune of California Girls XD

Hello all glad to hear your good Emily and Steph :D Holly don't die please don't die.

TVD season 3 is awesome episode 3 (last nights episode) was like the best episode since it started :D

21 days!!!! :o

This weather is annoying i really just want to hit it and tell it to go away :smile:

Emily i Can't wait to see you Ariel Costume :D

Becky and Holly and who ever else is going to EMS this weekend i hope you have a awesome time :D

Edited by BananaCake

I'm sooo excited for EMS :smile: Wish you could allll come :)

I walked home in my vest top that I wore under my school shirt, just thought i'd let you know XD

I really really want my nearest Odeon Cinema to do a Twiathlon...I know Odeon are doing them but I don't know if Aylesbury one will...Oxford might..hmm

But then I hope it doesn't run in with the premiere or that would be a right palarva. :D

Hellooooo peeps! :D

I am very good thanking you :)

And I know Louise :/ but my CD is awesome :D

I went to London with school wednesday and thursday, it was AWESOME!! We saw War Horse and Billy Elliot, both of which made me cry :') but they were actually amazing :P the horse in War Horse was a huge puppet, with 1 person manning the back legs, one manning the front legs and one doing the head, but it was absolutely brilliant :D and Billy Elliot was fantastic :D the kid who plays Billy is only 12/13 and yet he could tap dance, ballet, modern, flips and he was an amazing actor and singer :D it was AWESOME!!! I'm going to go on about it for a while :P

It was sooo warm in London, I was wearing a t-shirt outside at midnight, it was cool :D

And, in Art, I'm doing a portrait of me in green, I officially look like Elphaba :')

21 daaaaaays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or 20... depending on how you work it out ^_^

Aww Lucy, I vaguely know what I'm wearing to the Beach one and I know what I'm wearing to the Baseball one :dance: (can't remember what nights they are haha) BUT I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to r-ewatch the films and re-read the books if I have time :P I haven't done so in a while :wub:

Did you guys watch Doctor Who? Me so confused :YAHOO:

Me sooooo excited for ET6!!! But right now I keep thinking about debuting my Abby costume ;) ;) :D

I'm not 100% certain what I'm wearing for the Sunday party :)

Me and Caitlin:

DSCN2265.jpg

Me and Evanna :lol: I love that girl :

DSCN2280.jpg

Me and William Melling:

DSCN2281.jpg

Dr Who Cosplayers :lol:

DSCN2312.jpg

DSCN2334.jpg

DSCN2335.jpg

Me and Arthur! :D He liked my costume and thought my name was Colin XD

img176-1.jpg