The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy,

Just finished 4 loads of biology and chemistry homework. I still don't know what I'm doing, but I've got till May/June till my exams so I'll be cool.

I'm so busy in Oct. Seeing Holly at EMS, open day at the local hospital, then seeing all of you and partying it up at ET6!!!

Just need to get my hands on some little details for my cosplay then I is all set!!! :dance:

I'm sooo excited for my parcel of Abby cosplay goodies to come! :dance:

I've been Twitter rambling about McAbby (the 'ship of McGee and Abby from NCIS ;) ) for the last half hour :P

Oh and just to be awesome I've been reading through our ORIGINAL YA forum thread. I just felt like reminiscing :')

I'M SO EXCITED FOR EMS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Howdy,

I have my first exam in 2 weeks. Its an ISA for chemistry. Its a fancy word for practical really.

I have a purple stethoscope coming in the mail from Ebay, I asked mum last night if I could have one and she bought it right there and then. Not bad for £3.95.

I was talking to Holly, via Twitter today and I have decided to pilot my cosplay at EMS!!!

I will here by put it a little pic of me in my scrubs, bare in mind its not complete just yet. I am lokking into getting a new camera too.

dscf2119n.jpg