BooBoo :)

ropleygirl

i'm going to kidnap him :P he was just adorable!!

You'll have to get past his dad first :D:D

that would be scary.... my mum had this idea that he was crushing on her :L and he thought he was BooBoo's body guard - not his dad! :) he seemed nice though!

You'll have to get past his dad first :whistling::thumbup:

We could have someone sweet talking his dad, and someone else stealing BooBoo :P

Ha Tbf his dad was actually really nice (though a little intimidating.. Lol) I had my photo taken with him at ET4.. he didn't mind but was just a little baffled as to why I wanted a pic with him and not his son :P

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

I'm sure the majority of guests would love to come back. Unfortunately ME have to pick and choose, and can't get everyone back that wants to come. So this doesn't guarantee anything.

They also like to try and spread their return appearances out in the signing events a lot of the time, like Collectormania and LFCC.

I'm sure the majority of guests would love to come back. Unfortunately ME have to pick and choose, and can't get everyone back that wants to come. So this doesn't guarantee anything.

They also like to try and spread their return appearances out in the signing events a lot of the time, like Collectormania and LFCC.

Still, worth a try right :) :blush:

• 3 weeks later...

Pleassseee :) could we have BooBoo back? he was so nice and sweet and had time for everyone (:

And also, apparently Charlie has attended many times - so why not BooBoo?

anyone else agree with me here? :D

We would Love Booboo back and I know he wants to come back cos he said so on his Facebook and he said its up to showmasters to make him an offer, he was absolutly brilliant and we would really like to see him again :)

I want Booboo to come so much :D he's such a sweet guy and it would be so much fun with him there ! :dance:

I want booboo too go shona :)

Pleassseee :) could we have BooBoo back? he was so nice and sweet and had time for everyone (:

We would Love Booboo back and I know he wants to come back cos he said so on his Facebook and he said its up to showmasters to make him an offer, he was absolutly brilliant and we would really like to see him again :)

I want Booboo to come so much :D he's such a sweet guy and it would be so much fun with him there ! :dance:

I know right Jenny ! All of us want him there so we should bombard him on twitter ( nicely of course ! ) so he'll want to come :P x

I know right Jenny ! All of us want him there so we should bombard him on twitter ( nicely of course ! ) so he'll want to come :P x

He does want to come, SM/ME just have to make him an offer :)