Feedback

Beechy08

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only "complaint" (I've put it in inverted commas cos it's just nitpicking, really - lol!) is that the dancefloor on the Saturday night was way too small - I had to dance near the table I was sitting at instead!

Next time, have a bigger dancefloor on the Saturday if possible :thumbup::D

Thankyou to the awesome photo sorting people who had already compiled mine and my boys together and put them to one side! It gave me time to visit the tuck shop before the next talk =]

Yours were easy to sort because the colour of your hair helped in trying to find the photo's!...and just want to add that I loved your hair colour, looked awesome! x

Had an amazing time at ET5 it was so fun meeting up with the younger attendees again and seeing some familuar faces around!! :D

Just a few little niggles- filming during the talks, i don't want to point fingers but we were sat behind a group of french girls on both days and on saturday one girl only managed to get a couple of minutes of footage but on sunday during Michael and Justin's talk one girl managed to get a good 10 mins plus of footage before we alerted a crew member who told her filming wasn't allowed and she looked generally shocked. i don't no whether she wasn't aware of this or not but maybe there could be a message displayed before the talks saying no filming allowed in french or something? just so everyone is aware of this.

Also please if you are sitting in the fist 3-4 rows please do not hold your cameras up to take photos, there is no need for it as there are no heads in front of you and it's not fair for the people behind who are trying to take photos too and they can't because some people are holding their cameras up with no need to.

The photo distribution- please just everybody getting into an ordinary line would do it!

A suggestion- quite a few people have mentioned this but having a chill out room were everyone can go and hang out whilst waiting for the stuff to do on there schedules! Maybe there could be Twilight activities such as quizzes and word searches there doesn't have to be winners or anything just activities to kill time and have fun!

:P And onto the good stuff!- The parties were amazing so well decorated and everyone was having a blast!

It was much more calmer! didn't feel rushed my autos and photos were spread over both days and everything was well organised, the queues moved quickly and i liked having the photoshoot queues in different directions, no more crowded corridors!

And lastly the crew were wonderful! every crew member was friendly and helpful and keeping everyone having a good time in the queues!! :D

Also please if you are sitting in the fist 3-4 rows please do not hold your cameras up to take photos, there is no need for it as there are no heads in front of you and it's not fair for the people behind who are trying to take photos too and they can't because some people are holding their cameras up with no need to.

I Just have to say as someone of just under 5ft.....i struggle to even see at times in the talks despite being gold and near the front if sat behind certain people. So unfortunetly sometimes there is a need to hold a camera up even if you are close.... (especially when those tall people infront wack their cameras out ) well in my case anyway or i wouldnt get any pictures at all. That being said tho im not glued to my camera through out the talks.

Thankyou to the awesome photo sorting people who had already compiled mine and my boys together and put them to one side! It gave me time to visit the tuck shop before the next talk =]

Yours were easy to sort because the colour of your hair helped in trying to find the photo's!...and just want to add that I loved your hair colour, looked awesome! x

Aww thankyou =]

I Just have to say as someone of just under 5ft.....i struggle to even see at times in the talks despite being gold and near the front if sat behind certain people. So unfortunetly sometimes there is a need to hold a camera up even if you are close.... (especially when those tall people infront wack their cameras out ) well in my case anyway or i wouldnt get any pictures at all. That being said tho im not glued to my camera through out the talks.

Sorry i didn't mean to offend anyone! it was just the fact that a few people did hold their cameras up for quite a while with their arms out and it was hard to take pictures around them. :D

Sorry i didn't mean to offend anyone! it was just the fact that a few people did hold their cameras up for quite a while with their arms out and it was hard to take pictures around them. :whistling:

Oh no don't worry u didn't offend me, I just wanted to show that sometimes it can't be avoided is all :) I know how I feel when I can't see, so I know exactly what u meant :) no hard feelings at all.