Always look on the bright side!

butsheisbrighter

Hey everyone, I've just been noticing that lately everyone seems to be reeeeeally down about not having any more guests announced yet.

I know everyone wants a big guest, or another guest to be announced like right now, but we have to kinda look on the bright side!

We have four amazing guests who will no doubt be awesome to hang out with, PLUS! We also have another four weeks til the event itself, so plenty of time for ME to get another guest or two.

Also, another plus, there has already been an announcement saying they have a guest to be announced, they're just waiting to see about getting another one.

So I say...chins up, smiles on and think about how awesome our weekend is going to be!

Probably not the best title for a thread ever, given sometimes the guests look on here. They'll see a thread with this title and it may put them off. However, I do agree with your sentiment. People will do as people do. Oh well.

I agree, so I made a slight edit. butsheisbrighter, if you would prefer something else let me know and I'll adjust it.

I think you have 4 fab guests and I would be happy to attend with those 4!

Any extras will be a bonus.

I went to the last ET and guests were announced up till the moment they stepped on the stage for the welcome ceremony! So very last minute!

Hope you all have a great time

xxx

Now I have always look on the bright side of life stuck in my head. But I only know "Always look on the bright side of life de do de do de do de do" So now that's on repeat in my head :/

Same :thumbup:

Same I've been humming it since I read this thread an hour ago.

Glad it's not just me :)

Hey everyone, I've just been noticing that lately everyone seems to be reeeeeally down about not having any more guests announced yet.

I know everyone wants a big guest, or another guest to be announced like right now, but we have to kinda look on the bright side!

We have four amazing guests who will no doubt be awesome to hang out with, PLUS! We also have another four weeks til the event itself, so plenty of time for ME to get another guest or two.

Also, another plus, there has already been an announcement saying they have a guest to be announced, they're just waiting to see about getting another one.

So I say...chins up, smiles on and think about how awesome our weekend is going to be!

Completely agree.....thos is my first con and I'd be more than happy with just these guests.....anyone else is a bonus for me :YAHOO:

Completely agree.....thos is my first con and I'd be more than happy with just these guests.....anyone else is a bonus for me :YAHOO:

See I like this outlook. I can say now you will have a fab time. You will meet some greet people fans as well as guests (not forgetting the staff). You'll get to meet cosplayers, book lovers, movie lovers and tv lovers and most of the time everyone is part of all of those. Hope you have a fab time and hopefully see you there!

See I like this outlook. I can say now you will have a fab time. You will meet some greet people fans as well as guests (not forgetting the staff). You'll get to meet cosplayers, book lovers, movie lovers and tv lovers and most of the time everyone is part of all of those. Hope you have a fab time and hopefully see you there!

Hear hear!!! Well said :P

im sure i will, me and my friend intend on reliving our giggling teenage years for the weekend :P

I'm really happy with the guests we have :YAHOO:... you guys DO know Breaking Dawn is filming right now? Meaning we will proboably not get a Cullen since they are shooting the 75 people scene at the end of the book, like right now?

I'm really excited to meet them all, Danial is the only guest I have met, and he was lovely at proms.