No Authors For this One?

leanne marie barden

In all fairness, there's still time to go, so we could get some announced. Also, it has to correspond with a promotional book tour by the author, and it has to be an author within the genre for it to make any sense, and there aren't too many new releases at the moment.

Hopefully we get at least one, but if not, it won't be for lack of trying, it'll simply be down to who's touring when.

Authors have kind of become one of my favorite parts of the ETs, really sad that we don't have any for this one :D Still gonna have a Bloody good time though :thumbup:

I really hope they could try and get PC & Kristen Cast as authors of the House of night series Awakened is going to be out soon the eigth book in the series and i think more people should read them, Marked the first book is being turned into a movie and i hope for a slightly older audience!

I really hope they could try and get PC & Kristen Cast as authors of the House of night series Awakened is going to be out soon the eigth book in the series and i think more people should read them, Marked the first book is being turned into a movie and i hope for a slightly older audience!

The problem is that with authors it's not a simple matter of "getting them", as InYourHonour said they have to be on a promo tour which needs to be organised by their UK publisher. P.C. Cast is in the UK this month, I don't know if she'll still be around next month.

As for HoN, I just finished Awakened earlier this week, can't wait for the next book :) (at 27 years old am I included in the "slightly older audience" category? :thumbup: )

The problem is that with authors it's not a simple matter of "getting them", as InYourHonour said they have to be on a promo tour which needs to be organised by their UK publisher. P.C. Cast is in the UK this month, I don't know if she'll still be around next month.

As for HoN, I just finished Awakened earlier this week, can't wait for the next book :) (at 27 years old am I included in the "slightly older audience" category? B) )

I'm 23 and I just finished Awakened last night. I'm so looking forwards to the next book. I love meeting the authors its got me reading so many more books and made me spend tons of pennies on books lmao.