new guest coming very soon

showmasters

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good, but we heard this a month ago lol!!

we should have the first of the new guest for Collectormania 17 MK going up soon

we have some nice guest planed for this years event and as soon as they are booked we will let you all know

jason :WINCE:

we should have the first of the new guest for Collectormania 17 MK going up soon

we have some nice guest planed for this years event and as soon as they are booked we will let you all know

jason ;)

Lizzy, that's very true but what you're forgetting is that Jason's idea of "soon" could be anything from five minutes to several months :lol:

Looking forward to the announcements. :smile:

jason :lol:

Lizzy, that's very true but what you're forgetting is that Jason's idea of "soon" could be anything from five minutes to several months :(

Looking forward to the announcements. :WINCE:

True, but you can't keep posting threads like this once a month with nothing actually happening... Would kind of make people start doubting whether any announcements would be made off the back of threads like this...

Looking forward to new annoucements! Dont think i am going to make the trip from Glasgow to London for the event in March as there is not really (at this point) any guest i am that desperate to meet.

If there is great guests for this event then i will attend. Alas i cant do both.....damn my poor skintness!

:WINCE:

See, perhaps that's the problem.

Supermarkets and shops have spoilt people by selling things so far in advance that everyone just expects guests! :blink:

What amuses me about things like this is that 'Christmas Mince Pies' (not sure how they are different from ordinary mince pies but thats another story) can be found on sale from Sept/Oct onwards. With an expiry date of Oct/Nov.....

• Moderators

What amuses me about things like this is that 'Christmas Mince Pies' (not sure how they are different from ordinary mince pies but thats another story) can be found on sale from Sept/Oct onwards. With an expiry date of Oct/Nov.....

Yep I saw Hot Cross Buns in Morrisons yesterday, and they only last for like 2 weeks date-wise. So what's the point!

Yep I saw Hot Cross Buns in Morrisons yesterday, and they only last for like 2 weeks date-wise. So what's the point!

The point is - people see hot cross buns and say 'wow hot cross buns, not had that for a while' and will buy it even tho Easter isn't here yet.

Now if you announced guests and their photoshoots people will say 'Wow, not met them before/for a while' and will buy their photoshoot ticket even tho MK ain't till May.

Then again people might ask for a 2 for 1 offer!

The point is - people see hot cross buns and say 'wow hot cross buns, not had that for a while' and will buy it even tho Easter isn't here yet.

Now if you announced guests and their photoshoots people will say 'Wow, not met them before/for a while' and will buy their photoshoot ticket even tho MK ain't till May.

Then again people might ask for a 2 for 1 offer!

I can survive without any guest announcements for a lot longer than I can survive without food.