Latest WHO you've watched

timelord81r

Just finished listening to Fury From The Deep. When I was a child I had read and enjoyed the book and so when a friend who had a big Doctor Who collection asked me what I wanted to watch I said that this story was one I was looking forward to seeing. He then had to explain to me the sad story about the junking of the old episodes.

• Terror of the Zygons

• Planet of Evil

• Pyramids of Mars

• The Android Invasion

• The Brain of Morbius

• The Seeds of Doom

• The Masque of Mandragora

• The Hand of Fear

• The Deadly Assassin

• The Face of Evil

• The Robots of Death

• The Talons of Weng-Chiang

• Horror of Fang Rock

• The Invisible Enemy

• Image of the Fendahl

• The Sun Makers

• Underworld

• The Invasion of Time

• The Ribos Operation

• The Pirate Planet

• The Stones of Blood

I watched the above in my epic rewatch over xmas and into the new year, ive copied and pasted them here as I couldnt be bothered to type em all out lol

im struggling with the key to time, duller than I remember and im really missing the hinchcliffe era, toms golden years imo. robot to horror of fang rock is pretty solid and awesome all the way. and although tom never outstays his welcome, his era does which is more apparent for me during this complete rewatch, if that makes sense lol

also watched the snowmen on xmas day, humm, had some good stuff but its all gettting too silly magical for me now and AGAIN we have a companion dying all the time, come on 2 eps and died twice. sigh. i just want a normal companion, pref an historical one, not more wibbly wobbly i fancy the doctor tosh lol, still i liked clara aside that. the resolution was pants, but i loved the web of fear references, i also liked the tardis redeisgn although its a bit dark. the new titles massive improvbement but the tardis door thing at the end looks so cheap and childish and is done better visually on the dvds! loved that matts face is there now, shame the music is basically the same though in the new titles.

ive only watched it once so far, which probably says it all.

looking forward to the series returjning though and have high hopes for the cybermen ep, the cybermen have been woefully misused in 'new who' hopefully no more stomping also

I did love the chemistry and banter between the Doctor and Clara... but so far all she appears to be is Amy mk2...confident, lively, flirty and what's with all the kissing ?... I'm not sure Steven Moffatt knows how to write any other type of female companion....

Time Warrior and Planet of Evil for breakfast today. Not sure about the kissing stuff either. I am having the same problem as I had with Dinosaurs on a Spaceship. I wanted to trade Rory for his dad. Now I am wondering why Strax can't come along.

The Space Pirates. Somehow I'd never got round to watching the surviving episode even though I've had The Troughton Years on VHS for many years. I really enjoyed it, I wish the rest of the story wasn't lost.

Refreshing to hear that someone enjoyed it. I've listened to/watched the story a couple of times in the last 10 years or so and really enjoyed it each time. It might not have the best reputation but I find it good fun

me too, and I tell ya, im missing the 60s as I struggle through the dodgy part of toms era lol (though destiny and city are still 2 great eps i like)

The War Games, bringing to an end the Second Doctor's era. Also watched Daleks Invasion Earth 2150 AD.

so was this your 1st viewing of the war games? I

No, I watched it many years ago when I bought the VHS tapes, but this was the first time I'd watched it in context.