Latest WHO you've watched

timelord81r

watched first 2 parts of the keys of marinus last night (usually I watch classic straight through but I was tired after a human target marathon lol) will finish it tonight i think, ive always liked this one, but not watched it for a long time.

got it on dvd not long ago for 4 quid. (I dont like to spend more than 5.50 per story on classics on dvd, cos I know most hit the fiver price at some point)

In the process of watching The Ark, in the run up to meeting Jackie Lane again this weekend. Will watch/listen to The Celestial Toymaker, and The Gunfighters DVD in the next couple of days

I watched the ark again not long ago, Ive always liked the premise of it, reminds me a little bit of planet of the apes, with the species reversal. and I like that fact there interference is the cause, this is something that isnt visited all that much in who, where the doc solves a problem leaves then goes back to find his visit had a harmful effect after he had left leaving him with the task of helping again, I like it when who does this.

Plus it has to be said that the cliffhanger at the end of part 2 is one of the single greatest ever done in Who in my opinion. I still remember when I first saw that over 10 years ago, and how I felt. Stuck in my mind since then. Truly chilling.

And, well, I love Dodo

Edited by JacknDaniel

IM TRYING TO watch the peladon box set dvd, ive never been a big fan of these stories, the peladon world always bored me, last time I watched these must of been as a kid on uk gold,

never liked the effects and costumes either, or centuris voice lol

Jon, katy & Lis are great as always though

time to give them another whirl ;-)

• 2 weeks later...