Huge thanks from the Psycle-path

Psyclepath

For all that has happened over the course of 2010!

GA'ing with and meeting some really excellent stars at all of the events and I did 11 of them. Also meeting quite a few new attendees and catching up with the regulars (you know who you are!!)

So thank you to (in no order) Jason & Andrea, Mark W, Paul J, Andrews Hornby, Jones, Murray and Hedges, Stuart & Sarah, Mara & Jo, Mary & daughters, Lance & Vicki, Ange, Vicki R, Kip, Megan, Christa, Pooks & Giles, Julie, Julie & Lauren, Faye, Joyce, Jess, Ellie, Jody & Alex, Carrie-Ann, Idris, SJ, Malcolm, Danielle and Ciaran - I can go forever, just because your name isn't here doesn't mean you haven't counted just too many people to keep going......

Loved this year and hope to continue in 2011.

The one and only Showmasters-owned Psycle-path,

Michelle

For all that has happened over the course of 2010!

GA'ing with and meeting some really excellent stars at all of the events and I did 11 of them. Also meeting quite a few new attendees and catching up with the regulars (you know who you are!!)

So thank you to (in no order) Jason & Andrea, Mark W, Paul J, Andrews Hornby, Jones, Murray and Hedges, Stuart & Sarah, Mara & Jo, Mary & daughters, Lance & Vicki, Ange, Vicki R, Kip, Megan, Christa, Pooks & Giles, Julie, Julie & Lauren, Faye, Joyce, Jess, Ellie, Jody & Alex, Carrie-Ann, Idris, SJ, Malcolm, Danielle and Ciaran - I can go forever, just because your name isn't here doesn't mean you haven't counted just too many people to keep going......

Loved this year and hope to continue in 2011.

The one and only Showmasters-owned Psycle-path,

Michelle

AAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Michelle you are a complete nutter but thats why we love you! Its been a pleasure working along side you and there have been so many laughs along the way (mainly all nemo related!)! I won't be around as much next year but so glad I got the chance to meet you and the rest of my "con family" who have made me feel more welcome over the last few years than I have ever known. Love you all, Ellie x x x x

To be fair - Wookie gave it a shot in July... and I bet one of your fab lads could.

I loves me job at the central London shows though - hope that doesn't change too soon.

Fab cakes this year Rhi - the thought of having those at any of the events keeps me going (as well as the amount i manage to get down my neck - nom nom)

Michelle

It would be nice to sit down for more than the journey to the lab - but have done it for 5 shows now and really would be lost without the cold or sunburn...... :P

If anyone fancies a trip out in March, bring your bike and we'll go for a nce ride - beware I only know one speed (normally) and it ain't slow.

Michelle