Andy in "Samantha's Child/ aka "Blessed"

RosiePosieDanderfluff

As some of you maybe aware, Andy is appearing a low-budget independant film called "Samantha's Child" or as it is tentatively called "Blessed".

Andy plays a priest who hunts possessed mothers. He has been reported as saying:

"You're not quite sure if he's a religious freak who goes around murdering pregnant women because he believes they're carrying the spawn of Satan or whether he is onto something for real".

Reminiscant of "Rosemary's Baby" - it also stars Heather Graham and James Purefoy. Newcomer Simon Fellows directs the film which has been shot in Romania.

4.jpg

And as someone has already pointed out; is that a Ring he is holding??!!! ;)

sounds scary. and i don't like scary films as my friends will know... *shivers* so i'll let others watch it first and wait for reports!

thanks for posting it though Rosie. And yes i do believe its a ring!! hee hee!

I haven't even watched Deathwatch yet... *is ashamed* is that scary???

luv me x x x

sounds scary. and i don't like scary films as my friends will know... *shivers* so i'll let others watch it first and wait for reports!

Awww - that's a shame. Still at least you let people recce for you! :lol:

Certainly can't keep his hands off it! :P

It is in terms of psychological scariness - the characters, as you know, are trapped in a German trench and stuff is going on around them, so you do get a sense of their terror.

There are some elements of comedy, notably a remarkbly naughty scene where Kris My Family Marshall indulges in a bit of "solo relief" whilst he supposed to keeping watch! :lol::D

And Andy is - MARVELLOUS! :D

Best thing to do is watch it at 10am in the morning - with the curtains open!

If you have the DVD - the extras are worth watching. There's some great cast interviews and in a featurette, Andy and Dean Lennox Kelly are pretending to be the make-up boys! ;)

There are some elements of comedy, notably a remarkbly naughty scene where Kris My Family Marshall indulges in a bit of "solo relief" whilst he supposed to keeping watch! :wub::lol:

*ahem* "GOOD EVENING FAULEIN!" *ahem*

well Kirst, if you ever wanna watch it, let me know and you can borrow my DVD; or come down to stay at mine for a couple of days in the summer and watch it with me n my mum!

seems to be a lot of LOTR references showing up in films these days lol, especially the 2 or 3 i caught onto in Pirates of the Caribbean !!!....can u name them ??????

(1) Will Turner - "We must fight!!!" - Aragorn stylee, TTT.

Can't think of any more at the moment.

*goes off to watch POTC*

*remembers I'm meant to be doing coursework*

*reluctantly comes back*

Awww - that's a shame. Still at least you let people recce for you! :D

Certainly can't keep his hands off it! :(

It is in terms of psychological scariness - the characters, as you know, are trapped in a German trench and stuff is going on around them, so you do get a sense of their terror.

There are some elements of comedy, notably a remarkbly naughty scene where Kris My Family Marshall indulges in a bit of "solo relief" whilst he supposed to keeping watch! ;):(

And Andy is - MARVELLOUS! :lol:

Best thing to do is watch it at 10am in the morning - with the curtains open!

If you have the DVD - the extras are worth watching. There's some great cast interviews and in a featurette, Andy and Dean Lennox Kelly are pretending to be the make-up boys! :D

thank you muchly Rosie! :D i'll wait and see what you all say! Will I have the pleasure of seeing you and yeltz at lfacc?

JODY~ That sounds great! I'll hold you to that mind... make sure you give me a ring if you wanna meet up at lfacc at all!

luv me x x x

seems to be a lot of LOTR references showing up in films these days lol, especially the 2 or 3 i caught onto in Pirates of the Caribbean !!!....can u name them ??????

that he's a pretty boy? *waits to be killed by legolas fans...* :D no harm meant...

lol. got beaten up by legolas fans todays. was stupidly sitting in between 2 of them while watching rotk. decided it would be amusing to laugh v. loudly and hysterically when legolas says "a diversion". except when i started laughing i couldnt stop.

sounds like a good film that what wth andy in does. i was staring at the picture and thinking "whoa, a ring, freaky", then i kinda realised everyone had seen that.

i havent seen deathwatch either. i think i'll wait until it is shown on sky movies or something.