HARRY POTTER STARS

EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK TOM TOM TOM TOM TOM PLEASSE!!!! and rupert and alan rickman and others... please

OMG 10 WEEKS?! 11 weeks till me birthday then and ARGH AND NOT ENOUGH WEEKS TILL GCSE'S ARGH....

really should start saving why o why did i blow my spent money on a skateboard.... stuuuuupid lizzie

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I can safely say that you will get to meet some Harry Potter guests at C5! ;) The only question is which ones!!!!!!!

Mark :D

your making me feel excited and nervous! as long as RUPERT GRINT is there I dont mind at all. He is the best you can get. :huh::angel:

Remember everyone, I hardly know any of the guys pinned up so far, perhaps showmasters are saving there money for the biggies!!!!!

I think I can safely say that you will get to meet some Harry Potter guests at C5! ;)  The only question is which ones!!!!!!!

Mark :D

your making me feel excited and nervous! as long as RUPERT GRINT is there I dont mind at all. He is the best you can get. B):o

Remember everyone, I hardly know any of the guys pinned up so far, perhaps showmasters are saving there money for the biggies!!!!!

Well, u can only hope! yeah, having Rupert Grint wud make me sooooooooooooooo happy!!!! Pleaz pleaz pleaz!!! *All fingers crossed!!!!* :D:wub:;)

ooooh a hp convention.... that would be sooooooooo cool, maybe we should make our own.... !

mmm i wanna meet christian coulson again, im wearin my tie which he signed to school today... i lost me other one in the mess that gets called my room! yes i am meant to be at school right now, but ive got a doc's appointment... then its straight into school for maths, that sucks!

PLEASE TOM MATT DEVON CHRISTIAN RUPERT ZOE ALAN ETC ETC PLEASE! any of them will keep me VERY happy!

ooooh a hp convention.... that would be sooooooooo cool, maybe we should make our own.... !

mmm i wanna meet christian coulson again, im wearin my tie which he signed to school today... i lost me other one in the mess that gets called my room! yes i am meant to be at school right now, but ive got a doc's appointment... then its straight into school for maths, that sucks!

PLEASE TOM MATT DEVON CHRISTIAN RUPERT ZOE ALAN ETC ETC PLEASE! any of them will keep me VERY happy!

yes yes yes do a hp convention that wud be soooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!! us hp fans cud be crew mwmbers and sit wid the celebs!!!!!! bagsy tom!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

ATTENTION

I have spent a good while going through pages of posts trying to find this particular topic!!!!

I have done this to show everyone why people are going on bout the lack of HP stars in the line-up - some of you see it as whining/bitching - I meant my posts more of an observation/comment! :blink:

anyways on the first page you will see a post by SHOWMASTERS saying there prob WILL be HP stars at c5!!!

this would be why I have resurrected this post!

let's just keep our fingers crossed peeps!

night night :D

Luv sah xx

Considering that (with exception to LOTR) the HP forum has significantly more postings than all the other genres (e.g. Star Wars) you would have thought they would have noticed the demand and done something about it a while ago - but no.

Edited by Jonny2004