HARRY POTTER STARS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chill out, don't worry! :D thery've got to announce atleast another 10 stars to make it up to the 30 they say there will be!

it's only 16th FEB, the event isn't really for another 10 weeks yet!

there will be more!!!

xx

ps-arg saying it's 10 weeks makes it sound so near!!!!

Edited by surfy_sah

I think I can safely say that you will get to meet some Harry Potter guests at C5! ;)  The only question is which ones!!!!!!!

Mark :D

thats just evil....telling us we will meet some but not telling us who......... :P

now I'm angry and excited..

i agree thats downright unfair LOL

:frankie::o

I think I can safely say that you will get to meet some Harry Potter guests at C5! :D The only question is which ones!!!!!!!

Mark :D

When will you announce them? I really want to know which ones from the HP-cast it will be! :P I really hope that Christian Coulson is one of them... ;)

Sean Biggerstaff, Sean Biggerstaff!

I spent ages talking to SM staff at another convention persuading them that they really wanted Sean there. They said that him and Christian Coulson were really good friends, and they were trying to get Christian to put in a good word. Having them both there would be cool!

I think I can safely say that you will get to meet some Harry Potter guests at C5! :lol: The only question is which ones!!!!!!!

Mark :P

maybe they haven't told us cause they don't know which ones yet!!!

also maybe they will tell us at the next guest announcements!!! xx

I think I can safely say that you will get to meet some Harry Potter guests at C5! :(  The only question is which ones!!!!!!!

Mark :(

thats just evil....telling us we will meet some but not telling us who......... :(

now I'm angry and excited..

i agree thats downright unfair LOL

:D:P

yeah ti is...although a least it measn there definitely are some guests we want to meet coming yayyy

I think I can safely say that you will get to meet some Harry Potter guests at C5! :(  The only question is which ones!!!!!!!

Mark :P

maybe they haven't told us cause they don't know which ones yet!!!

also maybe they will tell us at the next guest announcements!!! xx

they must know which ones cause otherwise it wouldnt be safe to say because the people they ask may say no and then we'd be definitely disappointed