THE RESULTS ARE IN!!!

Narago

OKAY THE WAITING IS OVER HERE ARE THE RESULTS.............

BEST ACTOR

Sean Astin

BEST ACTRESS

Liv Tyler

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR

Andy Serkis

MOST EMOTIONAL SCENE

The Harbour (The Grey Havens)

BEST ACTION SCENE

Attack of Minas Tirith

BEST COSTUME

Pippin - Defender of the Citadel

FAVOURITE MUSIC PIECE

Into the West

BEST OVERALL SCENE

Battle of Pelennor Fields

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANKS FROM ANDY AND MYSELF TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE TAKEN PART IN THESE AWARDS

If anyone would like a full run down of votes please let me know and I will put them all up here

Thanks again guys :D

Yay. I agree with nearly all of those! :D

Many thanks to Narago and Andy for organising this! You know what, I reckon that if the actors and crew read this thread they might be even more pleased than when they win general awards and stuff. Fans mean more to them than stupid academy peeps!

Kilteus xxxxxxxxx :D

Yay. I agree with nearly all of those! :P

Many thanks to Narago and Andy for organising this! You know what, I reckon that if the actors and crew read this thread they might be even more pleased than when they win general awards and stuff. Fans mean more to them than stupid academy peeps!

Kilteus xxxxxxxxx :D

I think you have a very good point there, I am sure they would be very happy with the results :lol:

:P You should make like lil awards & give it to the actors, actresses etc.. when you meet them at cons or wherever! :unsure: I bet they'd be really pleased & you could put all the winners on a piece of card etc.. & show them it & see what they think. :D HeHe

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

;) You should make like lil awards & give it to the actors, actresses etc.. when you meet them at cons or wherever! :rolleyes: I bet they'd be really pleased & you could put all the winners on a piece of card etc.. & show them it & see what they think. ;) HeHe

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

Thats a really good idea, I may just do that :P

Hi all, been away for the weekend for Valentines so missed the result announcement.

So hope you enjoyed these little awards...Does anyone wanna see similar awards for Fellowship and Two Towers then ????

If so let me know, and me and Jules can get the ball rolling again.

Hope u all had good weekends.

:o:o

oh um....... i didnt want to tell anyone cause it was a surprise for the actors.... :unsure:

But i have already made awards, in fact i'm making ten and they are expensive and time consuming!

i wont tell you anymore than that, if you want to know any more PM me!

Andrea x

Yay. I agree with nearly all of those! :lol:

Kilteus xxxxxxxxx :P

oww i hope your right ..i realy wouldent wont them to forget us :-)

any way must say this votes were the hardest i took since ... lord knews

cus for every reson to vote for 1 person ther were another reson to vote for another :-)

So hope you enjoyed these little awards...Does anyone wanna see similar awards for Fellowship and Two Towers then ????

Oh yeah that would be great! I'd be glad to help with anything at all! :) I like doing things like this it's so much fun :P I wanna do something like the wee scarvies but something different obviously.. Like go round giving to members & to the cast & crew etc.. But what!?! :lol: Maybe we could start something like that. Anyone got any ideas? We could work on it together!! Who's up for it?!

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

OK it seems loads of you want us to do awards for fellowship and two towers.

So to start the ball rolling, can u let me know your suggestions for catagories and nominations.

**FRODOS GIRL**

mail me at andrew.hedges@blueyonder.co.uk

can discuss how you can help if still want to.

**NARAGO**

Msg or txt me hun, we got work to do hee hee :lol: