SG-1 Full Cast Poster/Photo

Christoff

I'm hoping to find a poster or large photo of the entire cast of SG-1 to be signed by RDA and others when they're at future events. But I'd like it to have the original cast including RDA of course, and the newer cast members (Ben, Claudia and Beau).

The only one I've found with them all is a 200 episode special poster (at the link below), but I'm not a big fan of it (RDA should be in the middle/front, not at the back :WAVE:):

http://www.sg1archive.com/images/store/sta..._poster_med.jpg

Does anyone know of another I could buy, or have any idea where to look? I've already looked at a few poster sites, as well as statesidestills, but had no luck finding one ;)

in the dealers room the stand with that little older lady they had ads for creating your own erm like poster board thing (god dont know what they're called) by picking your preferred shots (is this making sense?!) so what i am trying to get at is maybe they could make you a poster to order etc unfortunately i dont know of a contact/website.

Sorry think i just typed a bunch of unhelpful crap!!

@ Christoff, I don't like that image either! you are missing too many people from the original line-up!

I haven't got a SG1 cast shot as never thought I'd get RDA to complete it! :D think I will just have to go for an image of the original 4 and have done with it :wub:

I like to collect an image that has EVERYONE on but the only thing I've managed to do that with is Star Trek Voyager, bought a print that had both Jeri and Jennifer on from a dealer but have never seen any other series cast prints with everyone on and it's super annoying :(

@ Wabit, wish so much that could use photoshop but I'm not that artistic :dance:

surfy sah xx

That is a horrible picture, RDA should be front and centre. Try to photo shop one yourself, I would love to do one but have no clue on how to do it!!

I might have a go at that if I find time, don't know how well it would turn out though lol.

in the dealers room the stand with that little older lady they had ads for creating your own erm like poster board thing (god dont know what they're called) by picking your preferred shots (is this making sense?!) so what i am trying to get at is maybe they could make you a poster to order etc unfortunately i dont know of a contact/website.

Sorry think i just typed a bunch of unhelpful crap!!

Lol, was a nice suggestion though, thanks for trying :) I should've asked at 7.5,

@ Christoff, I don't like that image either! you are missing too many people from the original line-up!

I haven't got a SG1 cast shot as never thought I'd get RDA to complete it! :D think I will just have to go for an image of the original 4 and have done with it :P

I like to collect an image that has EVERYONE on but the only thing I've managed to do that with is Star Trek Voyager, bought a print that had both Jeri and Jennifer on from a dealer but have never seen any other series cast prints with everyone on and it's super annoying :(

@ Wabit, wish so much that could use photoshop but I'm not that artistic :P

surfy sah xx

It is hard to get a full cast, especially when shows have cast changes. I've got everyone but Jennifer on my Voyager image :( Tis a nice print I have though.

I was thinking about getting an image of just the original 4, but then I thought about it and I don't think I want to. I already have signed pics from Chris and Michael, and have a photo waiting for Amanda to sign. I've got Ben too, but would've liked them all with the rest of the cast that I've not met (Claudia, Teryl, Beau) all on one image. If I can't do that I suppose I'll just have to find a good photo of RDA on his own.

Anyway, if anyone finds a good full cast shot, or thinks of somewhere that might have one, please let me know :P

I found this as a picture. I think its just a pic but you might be able to do something with it!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9...Jonas_Quinn.jpg

This might help.

Yeah, that one is better. I had actually already found that but as I couldn't find a decent sized version of it, I can't really use it :dance: I've not been able to find anywhere that sells a printed copy of it either. Thanks for posting though.

The highest resolution version of the pic I have found is this:

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa230/Wheezylover/200.jpg

I found it using tineye (reverse image search).

But it's still too small :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I found this as a picture. I think its just a pic but you might be able to do something with it!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9...Jonas_Quinn.jpg

This might help.

that is actually really awesome :o but I'm super fussy :o to complete it truely, you won't get Don on it obviously :( RIP and also Corin is missing :o

surfy sah xx

Always this one but Amanda is in front:

http://www.deonandan.com/uploaded_images/s...cast-791183.jpg

that ones not an actual photo, looks for sure that some one has just merged individual photos and made it a cast shot ;) and it's missing Corin and Teryl :( and of course Don, Beau and Lexa... even if you just want SG1 only you're missing Corin :smile::D

surfy sah xx

...I was thinking about getting an image of just the original 4, but then I thought about it and I don't think I want to. I already have signed pics from Chris and Michael, and have a photo waiting for Amanda to sign. I've got Ben too, but would've liked them all with the rest of the cast that I've not met (Claudia, Teryl, Beau) all on one image. If I can't do that I suppose I'll just have to find a good photo of RDA on his own...

I think I will have to go with Original 4, but then I'm fortunate to have an individual 8x10 of RDA that I won in a comp - thanks to SM :YAHOO: a few years ago - and also a personal 8x10 signed to me from RDA from Vancouver this summer - though I don't like the photo and after I'd been through the auto Q the buggers went and printed off more 8x10s, even after saying what they had was what they had, very mean if you ask me :( so hence, as there is no pefect SG print, epecially of truely all the "billed" actors that you'd be able to complete, I will go with just the 4 of them - still have to choose which one though :D

I have met everyone apart from Claudia then - miffed to miss Chev 1 by a mere number of days as I started my round the world backpacking trip; met Lexa at the last Chev and Beau a couple of years ago at another convention B)

now, if anyone wants to post suggestions of the perfect original 4 print, please feel free :D guess from around season 7 or 8 otherwise they look too young hahahaha! :D

surfy sah xx