Lord of the Rings 10th Anniversary con

HPaddicted

I am desperate for something to happen on the 10th Anniversary of the release of The Fellowship of the Ring.

I think it could be FANTASTIC! I was too young to go to the original cons around the time that they were released but a 10th Anniversary con would be so much fun. There are SO many cast members, so i'm sure at least one would attend. And it's very nostalgic for everyone so hopefully the cast would be more enthusiastic to take part.

Please say you'll consider it?? I doubt we'll ever have another anniversary or chance to see the cast together again at a con :smile:

A lot of the cast got back together for a magazine interview (Sean Astin, Dom Monaghan, Elijah Wood, Orlando Bloom, Bernard Hill etc)

sm teased about a LOTR event last year and nothing has happened or been mentioned since, perhaps with all the events that have been canceled for various reasons they thought better than to risk it?

they should do a reunion based at an entertainment media show or collectormania, guaranteed bodies though the door. A me con is not so guaranteed

id love for more lotr guests!!

To be honest, any way that I could see the LOTR actors together again, I wouldn't mind how or where it was done. I think now is the time to think about it though, because none of the actors will want to do this for the 20th anniversary, they'd have moved on by then. The 10th anniversary is the ideal time for a reunion con.

Showmasters....? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...